Info Session

These past few weeks I was trying to figure out what procedures would EU nationals need to follow to move to Malta. Information is scattered allover the Internet, and I couldn't find comprehensive information from an official source in one place. From questions on expat.com I gather that I am not the only one who cannot find head or tails.

So I came up with the idea of organising an Info Session (or a number of sessions) where speakers from respective organisations and departments would be invited to give an overview of the formalities and procedures EU nationals are required to abide by. However, before proceeding with the organisation of the event(s), I would like to gauge the level of interest in such events.

Therefore, if you are an EU national and would be interested in attending the Info Session(s), kindly leave a comment below, stating your willingness to attend. It would be also very helpful if you'd list topics you would want to see covered.

Sounds like a plan, I'm due out in February, topics, could be registration, health cover, car imports.