Help me find a job

I lost my job in a very mysterious circumstance and it's over 4 months now since I am without a job.  Sitting idle is making me sick and boring.

Therefore, humbly request you guys to find me a job.

Can you please be specific about your job requirement . If any employer looking for candidates can have some idea about your profile,or any body from expat.com can refer you somewhere by seeing your details.

Basically, I was employed in a reputed Courier company called Aramex.  I had put in more than 4 years of service with this company.  My job title there was "Senior Customer Care Executive".  During the tenure of my services I was conferred Icon Employee of the year once and 4 times employee of the quarter.

Moreover, possessing excellent fluency in both English and Arabic language, I am confident that I would be able to handle jobs related to Sales and Marketing as well as Logistics.

Hi everyone,

@ mjshaykh,

Feel free to drop an advert along with your cv in the Jobs in Dammam section of the website. It might get you an opportunity.

All the best,
Bhavna

Send to me by WhatsApp your cv
My mobile no. ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Bhavna,

Have already posted my CV.  Hope I strike luck fast.

Thanks for the good wishes.

J  U  N  A  I  D

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Publishing your personal contact details is not allowed on the forum. Please drop an advert in the Jobs in Dammam section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct