Kitchen & bathroom demand in Mne

Hi all,  as you are aware we are new to this site. Just wanted to know if there is a demand for high end kitchen & bathrooms? We design & install high end kitchen & bathrooms here in the uk & are looking to move over in the next few years. We have a villa in the HN area which we bought & redesigned  inside & out.
This is our website here in the U.K.
Any comments on the demand in Mne would be appreciated.
[link moderated]

Hmmmm, good question. Most of the money is at the coast where the high-end construction has and still takes place, so my suggestion is to visit the coastal cities and inquire with the big builders.
There are 2 companies in Podgorica (Dekor Iva and Sogal) that build kitchens and they can range from 1,000euro upwards, depending on the finishings. I guess price dictates the demand....
PM me if you have questions
Tina

HI Tina,
we carried out a full restoration last year on our villa both inside & out, the only place we could find for kitchens was Euro Casa in Tivat which was ok... but really expensive...even compared to uk. For sure there is places like KIPS who i guess are like our B&Q over here in the uk. Our project manager found a couple of guys from Nicsic who were ok but had to get through to them what we wanted...& what was acceptable to us. The same guys also done our internal doors & wardrobes & have to say not to badly priced.
We found it incredibly frustrating in getting things done...or even for them to turn upon the day they said...together with the attitude that when they done something "that will do" we have to say that our project manager found it tough.

Well we built our house from scratch and struggled every step of the way to find people to do things we wanted done our way, and we did not take the typical Montenegrin reply "It can't be done." So I know what you are talking about..

Well, as for many things in Montenegro (but I think it is a more global tendency these days) you tend to find really cheap / low quality supplies and very expensive / high end supplies, but the offer in the middle "normal prices / good quality" is not so easy to find...
I guess this matches the demand and offer of real estate too, which is now really on those both ends, cheap properties, and super expensive... If you target the "in between" you might be able to achieve something. It is indeed a lot of work to get workers to the work as you want and as you are used to in Western Europe...
If you plan to live here, you would probably have to do the project management yourself, as this is the best way to control the quality...
What are your qualifications / background? Are you architects / Interior Designers?
Cheers !