Is there anyone to share a place?

Hi everyone
I'm coming to Dhaka in February. Searching for a place to stay, preferable Dhanmondi, Lalmatia, Eskaton, etc. Well Banani or Gulshan will also go, but it's second choice.
I 'd like to share a place with an expat(s), no matter which age and sex.
I spend my time outside mostly, at office and then having "adda" with friends. My neigbour also likely to be friendly, not free from bad habits, and respecting my friend (as I will also  respect his ones).
Maybe that's a temporary plan, for 1-2 month, before I find a good place for myself.

If you or your friends, colleagues, have some information or offers, please share!

Take care everybody!

Ksenia

Hello Ksenia,

Have you try to post an advert on the Dhaka Classifieds page, category>Accommodation?

Hey,
one of my German colleagues is living in Dhanmondi, She is 31, looking for two house mates. let me know is you are interested.
Regards

Mm! Yap, I'm interested, how can I contact her?
But yet I'm not sure when I'll come, so if she needs a mate in short time, i'm not sure.
Still better to discuss with her..

I am sending you her number in your mail.

Hi,

I'm living in Gulshan 2, looking for roommate.
If interested contact: mike / [email protected]

ksenia.kondratieva wrote:

Hi everyone
I'm coming to Dhaka in February. Searching for a place to stay, preferable Dhanmondi, Lalmatia, Eskaton, etc. Well Banani or Gulshan will also go, but it's second choice.
I 'd like to share a place with an expat(s), no matter which age and sex.
I spend my time outside mostly, at office and then having "adda" with friends. My neigbour also likely to be friendly, not free from bad habits, and respecting my friend (as I will also  respect his ones).
Maybe that's a temporary plan, for 1-2 month, before I find a good place for myself.

If you or your friends, colleagues, have some information or offers, please share!

Take care everybody!

Ksenia

yap let me search some one for you, i am interested to help you out at this point.