Laser Hair Removal for a Good Price?

Can someone recommend a reasonably priced laser hair removal place? 

I used to go to VITAMIN CLINIC but they raised their prices to 400 for just the face and no retouch  :sosad:   Plus they always give me a lot of grief and speak ZERO ENGLISH.

Does anyone know a place that will do just the face for less than 400?

Thanks in advance

Hi Glamorous,

My girlfriend visited a clinic named Alaqsa, she was happy of the results.
We paid 750 SR. They have packages of full body to certain body parts.

This is their number: 0114536060 (Alnuzha district, near the intersection of King Abdullah Rd and Uthman Ibn Affan Rd.

And also, she borrowed a device from her friend called "Melsya", it was effective.
Maybe you wish to try it. melsya.sa

Best luck

Thank you.

Was 750 for the face only? That seems kind of steep. Although, thinking about it, VITAMIN CLINIC would be 800 for the face now, because retouch is the same price as the initial visit.

I'll check them out in any case.

I go for Alzallal medical center drazallal.com/En
they have 3 branches in riyadh
And the face is 300 SR with retouch after 14 days

im not sure about alaqsa prices for the face alone but the full body with re touch was 1100 the last time i checked and the machines they use really work. I have gone to other places that are cheaper but the machines don't do the job unfortunately. If you get a good price for the face i think you should check them out because you will get results.

Which machine they uses? do u know the name of the machine which they use for body? And after how long hairs regrow?

@ Mehwish Afridi:

Note that this topic is quite old and you may not receive any feedback.
Please feel free to create a new thread if you wish to get in touch with the active members.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers: