Potential con trick at victory liner olongapo.

Hi.

This morning i took money out of Atm machine at BDO SUBIC. Got  some brand new 1000 php notes. Later on i go to victory liner olongapo to buy ticket to manila.

I give a 1000 php note from the fresh bdo withdraw i made earlier on to the victory liner cashier.
20 seconds later she tells me note is fake. She proves it to me. Yes definitely fake.

I gave her another one. She checks. Real this time. Get my ticket. In the process i have now a fake 1000 php note. I sit down. Then i try to recollect  what just happened. And i am almost sure i saw her put the note in the cash box before she took it again. Not 100 % sure but close.

So then i think i ve been tricked. I go back see the cashier and ask for manager. For 10 min she says she didi not do anything wrong. And manager try to convince me she indeed could not have done that.

I do not insist since i am not 100 % sure of the switch. I still wonder what really happen.

I just wonder if someone had a similar experience at victory liner olongapo.

Let me know please.

Vincent

i have always  pictures of  the identity numbers of my notes on my server and if she give me a number not i the data base she is trapped !