What can i do to move to canada?

am lule julius from uganda east africa am 25 years old and i would like to ask that what can i do to move to canada? you know alot of kids i help to pay their school fees and other things like clothes but it seems like am failing to fullfill their needs because i have no good job and thats the reason as to why i admire to move to canada so that i can get agood job so that i can help this kids and i have adiploma in computer science

Hi Lule Julius,

Welcome on board  :)

This new thread has been created from your post on the Canada forum so that you may get some feedback.

Read the following article, it will provide you the basic informations you need to know : Work in Canada and proceed to this website, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp you will get more in depth resources.

All the best,
Bhavna

you got the right website from Bhavna just evaluate yourself there on the left side of this web page, Which will help you to know that is u r good to go or you need more education, lot of different question needs to be answered there.
Good luck dear.

I live in Italy with my husband and one daughter, I want to know how possible it is for us to visit Canada, with our permesso di soggiorno

permesso di soggiorno                        what is this

Peace 1990 wrote:

I live in Italy with my husband and one daughter, I want to know how possible it is for us to visit Canada, with our permesso di soggiorno

You will need tourist visas for all of you.  Contact the Canadian Embassy in Italy,  www.canadainternational.gc.ca

What is the requirement for tourist visa to Canada, I am living in Italy

At ther risk of being obnoxious, I gave you the website for the Canadian Immigration. It has a section there for visa applications.

Why not just click on that, and read the information contained within the aforesaid mentioned site !!!!

A Google search will give you the details for the Canadian Embassy in Italy

www.gic.gc.ca  check your status there otherwise if you just want to visit v simple request Canadian embassy at your back home for visit visa.

I thank you informations, but am scared about Internet informations because I have been scam be through those contacts online

No baby, very simple don,t be scared its Canada official website will help you to evaluate your self, I mean help you to check you are allowed for immigration or not.
I will propose you to come down as on visit visa check yourself if you have any concern discuss with locals but be advised do not resign your job back home because life here is not a bed of roses challenging too. Lot of invisible discrimination too.