Visit Visa for parents in law

Hi all

Need your help for getting visa for my in laws....My in laws are currently in Saudi Arabia on visit visa my question is can they get visit visa for Bahrain and if so can they travel by causeway. ...

Thanks in advance
Afrab

Hi,

Most of the visit visa's are single entry only, so if someone exists the country they would not be able to go back. If they have multiple re-entry visa then they could.

T&R

I had saudi business visit visa and  was denied entry into Bahrain when I came by causeway.

Saudi authorities itself didnt let me out.

According to them, you got to have a valid iqama and your min stay in saudi must be six months.

I went back and checked in Bahrain embassy Riyadh (near umm al hamam) and they said if u got to apply for bahrain visa through embassy and reach bahrain by flight. By road nt allowed for saudi visitors. .

Btw, i am in Bahrain nw on emp visa 😊

Thank you for sharing the update.

sir,

my wife will get a job in Bahrain next month.I am working in Saudi Arabia..I have one doubt..I want to bring my mother to Bahrain. for using her CPR is it possible to bring my mother (her mother in law)for one year..please help.

if possible what will be the approximate charge for that..please reply to mail if possible 

xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

This was a reply from one of our esteemed member (gunner)

"For Indians an applicant can apply for himself
www.evisa.gov.bh

But you should have all the documents , bank statement with balance of 300 bd equiv , hotel booking , return air ticket , it'll cost 29 BD for ( 1 Month Visa Valid for Multiple Entry Upto 3 months )

and 9 bd for 2 weeks single entry visa .

By any means if an applicant doesn't have documents , I can issue visa directly ,
1 month valid for multiple entry costs 80 bd
2 weeks single entry willl cost 60 BD ."

If you cannot apply online then you should ask your wife to ask her company to sponsor a visa for her mother-in-law and you can tell them that you will cover all the charges.

T&R

not for her mother..mother in law

Same process.

Thanks

Hi i am bahraini national but my wife and her mother is non bahraini can i get residence permit for my mother in law??

Hello Adeel,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that this discussion is quite old and you might not get any responses here.

For more visibility, I invite you to create a new discussion on the Bahrain forum.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team