Moving to the Penninsular, any feedback ?

Hi everyone, good to know about this site - I'm a newby.

I've actually lived in Spain (Mallorca) for over 30 years so I'm used to the culture and general way of life.  I love this country and it is home also for my children.

I now have a challenge and perhaps some suggestions should be most welcome - we are considering moving to the Penninsular and are considering where the best place might be to live.  Must be somewhere that has good transport communications (Int'l airport, etc).  Probably a simple question, but then again, perhaps not?

Anyways, let me take this opportunity to wish all expat.com member a very happy New Year!

Hi
In terms of movin, I think you have to decide what would be the most suitable for your family. I may have places where I may want to move to but may not be suitable for your family. Hope you understand.
xxx
Kind regards
Richard Orme

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not promote/propose your services on the forum. Kindly register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

So what kind of place are you looking for? You only mention you want to be close to an international airport so the obvious choices are Madrid and Barcelona.