Flats/apartments rental

Hi,
I am considering on moving to Nha Trang around May-June (mid-year) this year. I am trying to start looking for an apartment to stay in. It will be only myself so my budget is quite tight. If there is an apartment around $150-200 it would be lovely. Please let me know where I can look for apartments or any ideas what I should do/need to find an apartment with furnished.

Thanks in advance.

Hi TuyetDang,

Please drop an advert in the dedicated section of the website so that you may get some proposals : Housing in Nha Trang

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

While I look for an apartment in Nha trang  where should my wife and I stay. Hotel?

Hello TuyetDang

I just moved from Vung Tau to Nha Trang and have also been looking for an apartment.  I am now staying in Odessa Hotel for VN 5,000,000 a month. The hotel and price are OK and the people are nice. I am probably paying too much but I moved in before Christmas and TET where it is busy season [email protected] – you should be able to get a deal for around VN4,000,000 in June if you negotiate.
I have now found a new temporary place, 2 BR, furnished, Wifi, cable TV, etc., for VN 6,000,000 per month. I will stay there 22 Jan to 22 Feb. Again I am sure I overpaid. I am currently looking for a small house and when I find this I will move my furniture here. However, I will wait until after TET.

Some suggestions:
You will arrive at a good time and if you can speak Vietnamese you should have no problem finding a place for US150 to US 200.
The best way to find an apartment is to ride around on a bike and jot down phone numbers.
If I find something interesting for you I will inform you.
I am now researching different areas of the city including north of the river to find a good price and peace and quiet. Peace and quiet is not easy anywhere in Vietnam. When I complete this I will send it to you.
If you use an agent he will tell you the price is US200 but it is actually US150. He will keep the commission as long as you stay at the apartment.
Do not look close to the beach as it is very noisy and congested.

A question, what do you plan to do here?

If you have any more questions just ask and I will help.
Best

Hi Lostvietdreamer,

Thank you for your reply. I am also trying to find a quiet and safe place as I will be on my own. I have done some research and by the looks of it, it seems the closer or in the main centre and beach of Nha Trang the price is higher. As I tend to have a limited budget so a quiet and further away from the main city is my ordeal.

That would be fabulous if you are able to give me some ideas and places for apartments. As I can speak Vietnamese and still have relatives in Vietnam its just I would like to be independent and build my own learning and future when moving to a foreign country. I have been looking around but only to find apartments around USD 300+.

My plan in Vietnam is to relax for a short holiday and then search for an English job as I have just finished my Teaching Degree. I am waiting for my graduation ceremony that is why I have yet to leave Australia. I know its not a huge pay monthly but I'd like to use this opportunity to get experience and further my teaching skills.

I will sure need to seek for further information and help when looking for the right agency and price from you.

Regards,
TuyetDang

Hi TuyetDang,

Its hard to find a good place, near cty and beach with the price of $200. Some hotel offer cheap monthly rent, its around $200/mth.  If you can read Vietnamese then here is a local website you should go to search for your accommodation.

nhatrangclub.vn/forum/forumdisplay.php/359-13-thong-tin-nha-dat-phong-tro

Good luck.