Iqama transfer process

Assalamu'alaykum,
Dear Salman,

My previous company was shutdown, and i've been hired to a new company. my question are how's the iqama transfer process? is it difficult? do I have through the labour office? is there any connection with labour card? because my new company request for the labour card which is i don't have, but i have the labour card number, but my new company gpvern. relation say it has to be the original card. ??? Any sugestions? any agent can help arrange this transfer?
Thank you. Looking forward to your reply.

Eko

Welcome to Expat.com Eko :)

Your post has been introduced in a new thread for better visibility; this might then increase your chance in obtaining more responses & reactions.

Regards

AFAIK you should contact the previous company and get an NOC (No objection Certificate) so that you can transfer your residence permit to the new one. You should also contact your new company's Visa officer so that he can show you the best route in resolving your situation. Just my 2 cents. Hope this helped you in any way.

eko744 wrote:

Assalamu'alaykum,
Dear Salman,

My previous company was shutdown, and i've been hired to a new company. my question are how's the iqama transfer process? is it difficult? do I have through the labour office? is there any connection with labour card? because my new company request for the labour card which is i don't have, but i have the labour card number, but my new company gpvern. relation say it has to be the original card. ??? Any sugestions? any agent can help arrange this transfer?
Thank you. Looking forward to your reply.

Eko

First, even though the company was shut down, there should be a saudi local sponsor under which you got your previous Visa and they must be arround and they can issue a NOC as this is a very legimate case of company is being shut down VS you dont want to work with them.

Secondly, Talk to ur new employer's Govt Relations cell and understand the process. At the end of the day, they r the best people who can help you.

BEST OF LUCK. :top:

Assalamu'alaykum,

Well, thanks for all you guys input.

Actually, I got all the document needed, such as: demand letter from the new company, no objections letter endorsed by chamber of commerce, print out through the labor official website: stating that i was registered in labor office in riyadh. I gave it all to my new company but seems to be stucked, i asked yesterday and hr manager said he's looking for an agent to do all the work. ????? its been 2 months no progress. Is there any agent that I can contact?

Thank you. Barakallah Fi.

GREETINGS!!

Sir,

I am having a problem with my documents because my sponsor die already. How can i be transfer to another company?? My Sponsors son gave my passport and told me seek for a job so can be transfer.. but how can i do that?? who will make a letter for transfer??

Please give some advice..

Thank you,
James Cayago

jamescayago12 wrote:

GREETINGS!!

Sir,

I am having a problem with my documents because my sponsor die already. How can i be transfer to another company?? My Sponsors son gave my passport and told me seek for a job so can be transfer.. but how can i do that?? who will make a letter for transfer??

Please give some advice..

Thank you,
James Cayago

Check out this thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 726#999415

Dear all,

Can someone please provide me the contact of an agent who deals with iqama transfers in Riyadh. I have all the paperwork ready, but my new sponsor doesn't have an agent who can do the running around.

Thanks.