One more question

Hello guys I just want to know, I am planning to take the civic exam on march here in china but i will be going home in philippines on april for good. If i will take the exam in china and i pass the exam, can i use the result for applying an mvv application in philippines? Or do i need to take the exam again in philippines even if i already passed it in china?thank you.

Ggruperto wrote:

Hello guys I just want to know, I am planning to take the civic exam on march here in china but i will be going home in philippines on april for good. If i will take the exam in china and i pass the exam, can i use the result for applying an mvv application in philippines? Or do i need to take the exam again in philippines even if i already passed it in china?thank you.

Hi Ggruperto,

I suspect it will not be a problem.  However, there is not an answer to your specific question on the IND website, so I can't be certain.

My advice is to ask at the Dutch representative where you intend to take the exam; this link will take you to the relevant part of the Dutch Government website that lists all their offices in China; you can ask at one of those.

Best of luck. :)

If you pass the civic integration exam abroad, you have to get the MVV sticker at the same embassy where you did your exam.
As far as I know it is not possible to collect the MVV in a different embassy, at least that's what I've read on a different forum.
I think it's best to ask the embassy or the IND to be sure.

Thank you so much😊