Passport

Good day,

My passport will expire on feb.2017, but I renewed it already.. and Im going to take final exit visa and planning to go home this january 25 2017..can I go home to the philippines anytime? Because my employer said.. my new passport need to enter to their system, something like that.. and it will take for a mont she said..

Thank you..

Hi kabayan, how are you?

What does your employer mean when she said it will take a month? It will take a month to receive the new one or to put it in the system?

If you're travelling to another country, your passport must be valid at least for six months but if yo're going back to your home country, it doesn't matter as long as it's still valid.

That's what I know.

She said it will take a month to put in to system.. is that true?

Brutasmj wrote:

Yes its true need to enter in system your record and than can be process for exit.

Brutasmj wrote:

It's true that it has be to entered in the system, but I doubt if it would take a month to put it in the system.

Processing of final exit visa can also be done in a day if they will really process it.

But check and clarify.

Are you working in a private company or government?

Let's hear from HRGuru and TLL🙂

If u r leave before ur last passport expiry date then no matter. Moreover, if u want to put it in the system is xalled Naqal Maloomat just go to passport office along with original passport old n new n one photo n or8ginal iqama also take photo copies for these document.
Get a form from passport iffice n fill it it will be in arabic or get it from agent outside passoort ofice thy will charge 15 SAR and filled it out.
Go ti Naqal Maloomat counter it will take just 10 15 min to enter in system n they will return original

thats it.

Amir

Right, you have to attach the old passport with the new one.

Thanks Amir for the additional infos.

Brutasmj wrote:

Good day,

My passport will expire on feb.2017, but I renewed it already.. and Im going to take final exit visa and planning to go home this january 25 2017..can I go home to the philippines anytime? Because my employer said.. my new passport need to enter to their system, something like that.. and it will take for a mont she said..

Thank you..

You have to leave before the expiry date otherwise you have to update your passport expiry date on the system and usually it takes less than an hour to do so

Thank you for the respond.. 😊