Driving license Kresz Teszt Appointment!!

Hi,
I applied to neutralize my driving license in Hungary and I got answer from the authority. They said that I have to take the  theory test and practical test too.

Then I knew from the Authority office that I have to apply for the exams through driving school only. I went to driving school and I applied to take kresz test with interpreter and I paid all the fees and they told me in the school that someone from the authority will call me to tell me when will be my appointment for the kresz test.

I applied in the beginning of November and until now no one call me at all. I contacted the school for two times and every time they told me to wait the authority to call me and my exam will be in January 2017.

I start to get doubt about everything :rolleyes: .
If anyone have experience about this kresz test appointment that take long time like that please advice.

Thank you in advance

Yes, you have to get a test appointment through a driving school. Yes, I think that is ridiculous. Yes, it sounds odd you have not been given a test date, but unless you took the driving schools theory and practical courses (which is a legalized "scam" in my humble opinion to part you from your money), I would not count on the school really caring about your problem much, so I would expect "delays".

That being said, the theory test is difficult. I hope you studied not just Hungarian driving law (which has a lot of odd rules I have never seen elsewhere), but the test may include esoteric issues likes how a car works. Good luck.

Hello, I had to do the same thing as I have an AU license and had to do the complete driving test from scratch. Their are schools that do the test in English however you do need to understand the Hungarian road rules...........good luck.
The school that you do your course at is the one that books your bookings for the written test and driving test.
I would keep on the schools back as it is their responsabilty to arrange it all including the first aid test.
Good luck with it all