To enter riyadh

Hi every one i m trihing to find any solution to go to riyadh to meet my fiance. He is very upset and i dont know what to go to im as is very difficult to enter riyadh i try for visitor visa but they refuse as i dont have no family so please can any one give me advise please i miss him very much

Wow he's upset that you can't come and meet him? Doesn't he know the laws of the country?

Marry him, game over and he'll have you for the rest of the life...

Buy a visit visa from your country for 3 months. These visas are available with any  local travel agent or you can come down to  mecca and  perform your  umrah and then call your fiance to mecca and make peace with him.

Salam thanks for ur reply im british citizen i try to get visa from here they business visa or if u have family or work i m going to take all my document with me today i regester to perform Umera and i will give all my details hotel everything but the only think i m scared if law of saudi doasnt allaw to nikah so pls can any one give me advice thanks

For your umrah you have to come here with your father or brother and meet him but regarding your nikah I don't have any idea. May be some other members from exact. Com can help.

Being a non-resident (non-Iqama holder), you can't register a Nikah in Saudi Arabia.

If the purpose is a meet up ! then being a british passport holder you will get on arrival visa in bahrain & dubai .... and you can call you fiance there for a short holiday or meet up.
and its an awesome time to visit dubai considering the weather and the shopping festival is ON.
Good luck.

The only think i love him madly and i want to prove to him im real u m not after nothing i cant live in this country any more with out him he block me from everything imo viber whatsup just the phone wallah if he gave me gd reason im satisfied and i move on with my life but the much i love him i couldn't let it go i m going for umera just to pray to allah to soften his heart to me and he will come to see me

Nnnnano wrote:

The only think i love him madly and i want to prove to him im real u m not after nothing i cant live in this country any more with out him he block me from everything imo viber whatsup just the phone wallah if he gave me gd reason im satisfied and i move on with my life but the much i love him i couldn't let it go i m going for umera just to pray to allah to soften his heart to me and he will come to see me

All'ah accept your Umrah
Umrah is the right visa for you but be careful not to violate any law

Hi i not to do any think stupid just i will call him and allah knows what will happen Enchallah

Abdullah shakeel wrote:

Buy a visit visa from your country for 3 months. These visas are available with any  local travel agent or you can come down to  mecca and  perform your  umrah and then call your fiance to mecca and make peace with him.

Good solution

May ALLAH fulfill all your valid desires. Be assured, ALLAH is the best of planners.

May ALlah bring us together