Rented Accommodation In Craiova

Hi All,

I am new to this, but I will be moving to Craiova from the UK in February for a new job, and I looking for rental property.  Can anyone know of good real estate agent who can help me find a property?

Also, does anyone know what are the nice places to live in Caiova?

Many thanks,
Ach

Any real estate agency recommendations should be posted in the BUSINESS DIRECTORY.  Have a look there.

gds.ro is a local newspaper where you could find some extra info
cheers!

I am also moving there this summer with my husband...any info you get, please do share lol!  It is not such a big city and expat services are not plentiful.

Also, if I get any info, I will post here.  We are military and there apparently is an Emglish speaking agent in the city that we are supposed to get info about.

Hi Eileen,

Yes, Craiova is a small place and nice apartments go quickly. Also, you really an apartment as sometimes the photo do not tell the whole story! If you can get someone to help then it would be better.

Craiova is an "old" city that needs a little attention hence any apartment you find will not be up to the standards you are used to. On the other hand, people are friendly, the food nice, and its cheap!

Good luck,
Ach