Marriage visa

Hi there,
           Good day! My name is wheng,i'm getting to marry a swiss guy in switzerland.I got now a visa type D. I have some questions that needs me to clear before my travel

A) my visa expiration this coming march 7,2017 then it was issued dec.27,2016. And my fiance ,booked me a flight ticket feb.27,20017...is it correct ?

B) on my type D visa ,as far I know with in 6months to stay there in switzerland but in my visa passport is (xxx) the number of stay.Do I need to go back here in cebu city right after/before 6months?

C)what is the difference of single entry and multiple entry?My byfriend and I planning to travel any country of europe,Is it valid to enter outside of switzerland?

D)We are planning also to visit here and honeymoon somewhere in Palawan after our marriage there in switzerland. Before end of my 6months of stay ,is it possible?

So far these is all my questions,I hope anyone can give advice to the soonest:).Thank you so much and God Bless.

Sincerely,
Wheng

Is it a marriage visa for his country you have

Single entry visa only lasts one trip, multiple means you can come any go within the visa period.

If you have never left the Philippines and this is your first time, be prepared to be interviewed by the immigration people at Manila airport. They will need to see a history between you and your fiancé. E mails, photos etc, and if you're travelling alone they may not let you go, unless he's actually with you

My wife and I met a Filipino girl at airport last year, flight booked, she was going to meet her boyfriend but had never been outside Philippines. The customs and immigration at airport denied her exit. They advised he, the boyfriend would have to travel to Manila, then both would go through lots questions.

Just our experiences

Wish you both well

Every country you wish to visit, I think you'd have to apply for a visa for each one. Not sure but check.

He will have to offer an itinerary also.

Hello Poetically,
    Hmm,Yes I applied marriage visa in a swiss embassy makati city.The form which I fillled out are marriage in switzerland and long stay visa And I forgot to mentioned that I've been visited also in switzerland last year just only visit visa(1month).And my fiance visits every once a year here.
Do you have any idea what are the possible questions from the immigration ? I also attended a CFO seminar here in cebu and they advice me ,once I got the visa,I have to go back thier office to get the immigration sticker.Hope to hear your reply back,thanks again.

Hmm cfo yes we are changing my wife's passport our our married name. So many offices all far apart. Good you've travelled before, therefore can't see any questions asked at manila airport when you're exiting.  We had to prove our relationship re photos etc e mails, this was before married.

Wish you both best

Hi wheng how long did u wait for the visa D to be issued? and did u leave your passport at the embassy while waiting? Hoping you would reply.. Thank you

Teena

Halo ,
          Sorry for my late reply,my visa issued exactly 2months on the day I passed all my documents from swiis embassy makati city.I only send my passport via LBC when I received a letter from migration office in switzerland through by email then I attached it.

hello Wheng
           how you get CFO ...what is the requirments...for CFO have office in Manila....Im planning to get CFO soon....but i dont know how can get the CFO.....im getting maried this year ....just im waiting for my papers from Philippines......Im in Bangkok...

Lots