Help in England - Filipino Preferred!

I am Ruby here in Shanghai and currently working in a British owned company. Our CEO asked me for help that is why I am contacting you and maybe you could help me? If not you can maybe refer someone else to me who is in London and a Filipino who will be of interest to the offer. Please see below details:

Our CEO mother and step father are getting old! They need a live in fulltime home help to clean and cook and take care of them. They have a large house but it's getting into a mess as they cannot look after it by themselves! They live in Camberley which is about 35 minutes drive from London. It would be live in. A car would be available. His step father has to have an operation on his knees so is going to be unable to drive for some 3 months, and his mother is not too good at driving now!!

Do you know anyone who would be interested? Could you help me please?

Thanks and I look forward to your responses.

Regards,

Ruby

Hi Ruby, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I have moved your topic on the England forum for better visibility.

You should post an advert under England classifieds > job section as well.

I wish you good luck
Christine

Thanks Christine. Will do.

Regards,

Ruby

Hi Ruby,
I am a Filipino, and trying to help after I' ve read your message, I guess your looking for a caregiver for your friends parent's.
Am I right?

Regards,

Sorry, I cant help, but did want to clarify - I live in Camberley and it is definetley not 35 mins drive from London.  More like an hour if you're lucky.

Your employer may want to contact the Camberley News and Mail (the local paper) to place an advert.  Or maybe call the Council (Surrey Heath) to see if they can help.

Good luck.

To ladyliberty,
Thanks for the info..
I actually haven't seen London. This info came from my boss who's from London. Thanks.

Ruby