I looking for friend in Dubai.

Hi... I'm Aang from Indonesia. I work as ticketing staff in a travel agent in Dubai. I hope I can find a lot of friends here. would yuo be my friend?

Hello,
I am, interested in sharing nice times together. Your race or age is not a big deal very frankly, I am interested in having nice accompany from time to time. If you have interest just send me some lines. I will tell you more about myself. Please reply me if this suits you.

Cheers

Hello happy to read u?so what is ur agw?ur nationality?

@000863 : thank you for your interesting. of course race and age no problem for me. I'll be happy if I can make friend with people from over the world. Do you have facebook? you can add me as yor friend in facebook. here is my e-mail address: [email protected]

@ rola81 : I'm 23 years old and I'm indonesian

Hi Aang

Welcome to dubai and to Expat.com..

Feel free to come join us at Lounge W on 1st Feb 2011, 8pm. Further details can be found here: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 280#268760

Hopefully u can make some new friends there… :)

Thank you newbie for your invitation. I'd love too but my work timing till 10 pm.
have fun newbie!!!!

hey, i'll be your friend : )
do you live on the beach ? our neighbours are looking for someone to help with the garden and they offer room and board, would you be interested ?

thank you jarhead.
yes my accommodation near creek, are you serious? it's interesting but impossible for me. because I already work in a travel agent. but I have friend, he is good gardener if you are interested I can give you his contact.

aang wrote:

Hi... I'm Aang from Indonesia. I work as ticketing staff in a travel agent in Dubai. I hope I can find a lot of friends here. would yuo be my friend?

Hi Aang , i too stay in dubai near the dubai creek , can we start the friendship?

@SACHINPANIA:
Really? of course, with pleasure! How long have you been in Dubai?

Hi there,

I'm looking to meet new people and make friends.

I'm gonna be arriving in Dubai this Saturday 05th February.

Anyone with a room to rent as well to rent is welcome.

Feel free to msg me...

Fidy

aang wrote:

@SACHINPANIA:
Really? of course, with pleasure! How long have you been in Dubai?

Hi,
First of thanks you for replying.I am in dubai for last four years.

@aang,

i just asked you a question and you ask me if i'm serious ?
hey it wasn't me looking like a beach bum eating out of a coconut shell ( banana leaf ? ), i was just trying to be helpfull after i saw your previous pic....obviously you don't need my help and are doing great at tickiting in a travel agency : ) enjoy...

BTW i like your new pic much better : )

I'm so sorry I don't intend to get you upset...
actually I took the pic when I was on vacation in parang teritis beach, Djogjakarta.

Thanks, you like my new picture

Jarhead wrote:

unfortunately we don't like yours, which is too provocative. This is my last warning

are u from Jakarta ?

No, I'm from Cirebon. It's about 5 hours from jakarta if you go by bus or train.

Have you aver lived in Jakarta?

Julien wrote:
Jarhead wrote:

unfortunately we don't like yours, which is too provocative. This is my last warning

are you always so bossy cause this is "your" site ? you really aren't promoting a friendly enviroment...i've told you before i'm a milking mom of two kids, what do you expect ? i'll post a pic of me and my kids, ok ? just promes not to ban me...LOL...

btw, how many million users have you got here ?

i want to be your friend ...i m indian when we can meet