What is the most easy way to immigrate to Canada and move there.

I`m thinking of moving to Canada and make small investment there.

I need some help in this case to find the better way to access legally to the country and start my life there.

My investment plan is to buy a house there and rent part of it to students or other immigrants as a start, then making an Eastern Cafe` & Restaurant.

Partners are welcomed if any one thinking of moving to Canada also and know an easy way.

That's called Immigrant Investor Venture Capital (IIVC) program. The capital needed for such is humongous, i.e., 10 million CAD (close to 30 million SAR). Also at the moment, this program is closed. More info can be found here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/ … bility.asp

There was another similar program named 'Federal Immigrant Investor and Entrepreneurs' that needed 1.6 million CAD but that was closed permanently in mid 2014.

Actually if i have 10 million of any coin i would n`t think of travelling to anywhere ..   :lol:
I would buy a castle and live in my country as a king ..  :joking:

mr.ahmad.allam wrote:

Actually if i have 10 million of any coin i would n`t think of travelling to anywhere ..   :lol:
I would buy a castle and live in my country as a king ..  :joking:

Is 10 million Egyptian coins enough to buy a castle and live as a king?

just wondering  :D

:D yea it can buy a castle since 10 years ago ... but now it can only buy a humble villa :)

I see.

So then you have to raise the 10 million CAD to be able to invest in Canada as previously mentioned by TLL in response to your query  :)

The way to Canada through investment would be hard.
there are some another way a friend of me told me about, i would see the possibilities to do it ... or i have to stick to the plan of moving to Slovakia for now.  :unsure

Hello everyone,

just to inform you that this thread is now on the Canada forum.

@ mr.ahmad.allam

Make sure to read the Living in Canada guide as well as the different topics so as to gather a maximum info.

all the best,
Bhavna