Like to connect with Tamil people & Indians staying in Penang

Vanakkam Anaivarukkum,

Hello,

First of all happy new year 2017, Stay blessed!

I would like to get in touch with Tamil people and people from India living in Penang.

Please do feel free to get in touch!

Thanks,
Jeevan

Hi,
This is Usha
From Butterworth.....

Happy New year

🙏🙏

Awesome !

Thanks!

Hi...this is gurumoorthi from Madurai...living UN Sungai Petani near Penang

Hi Gurumoorthiji,

Nice to know about you! i'm also from Madurai. Hope your doing good?

Regards,
Jeevan

Hi sir I'm Kamal

I want to talk to you... Give me ur contact number sir... Because Im going to married Malaysian, I want to know what documents needed please help me sir

My Malaysia number is ***..but now I am here at Madurai..*** is my local number...u can add me in WhatsApp and call me
Gurumoorthi

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi jeevan,

From Penang here. Hope to make good friendship with you then. Bye

Hi Subiksha,

Nice to know you! How are you?

Regards,
Jeevan

Hello...happy new year...i am gurumoorthi from madurai living near penang..in sungai petani..me a businessmam

Great to hear from you.

My name is Mathana.

Thanks..nice to hear from u.

Hello Sir,

I am from Chennai.Currently in Penang.

Happy New Year!!!

Welcome..i am from madurai living in penang

Hello Nandhi,

Nice to know about you. I'm from Madurai staying in Penang Island. Thanks and Wish you the same!

Regards,
Jeevan

Hello Guys,

Vanakkam.. Really happy to see this thread..

Im from Madurai currently in Chennai and planning to move to Penang.. I'm bit confused and I have few clarifications.. I know this is irrelevant in this thread but thought of seeking all your opinion.

Recently I  got offer from IT firm in Malaysia penang with 11500 RM monthly.

Currently am in india & monthly take home is 85K INR after tax,PF,etc deductions.

My wife also working take home is 40k inr.

Am checking background about this offer and have few clarifications which  i have to clear before confirm to Switch from india.

1.Salary wise,I guess  it doesn't make big difference between  only my salary in Malaysia and my+wife salary in india. Does dependants can work easily?

2.How much will be approx tax % after 6 month?

3.What would be total approx expense if i bring my family over there ?

4.How much we can save ?

5.what about education for kids.I came to know  cost is high, my kid is 1.5 years old

6.In your opinion is it better to move or stay back in India?

It will be great if some one give idea/suggestion for my queries and most welcome if u share contact(email or Skype) to check directly.

Nandri,