New to Bali - Anyone like Poker, running or American Football?

I'm new in Bali - working in Denpasar - and I wanted to see if anyone interested in Running in Sanur, watching the superbowl, or Getting a weekly poker game together?

Hi USA_Baligirl, welcome on the forum. :)

I hope you get replies very soon.

Good luck
Christine

OMG!!!! awesome!!!! Yeah for sure I ran around the place!!! I run and jog daily while I holiday frequently in Bali.....I'm not that fit but would be totally cool to have a gym friend!

Mal Sok

Will be in Bali Feb 17th for a week if you like to catchup then x

Hey, I just arrived in Bali a week ago and I am looking for people to experience the place with. I am not very keen on running, but I've always wanted to learn how to play poker :D:D I am living close to Denpasar and I study Event Management here, write me if u want to catch up :)

Petra

hi guys!
I`am living in Jimbaran, and i love the poker.
So if there are an normal and funny company, let me know pls :) will be great to play poker time to time ;)

Welcome on Expat-Blog Tigran ;)

It may be worth noting that gambling is illegal out here and you could end up staring out of the gaol's bars if nabbed.
It happened to a bunch of guys including copper in Wonosobo a couple of years ago.
Not standing in judgement, just informing.

no, if you gonna play for money, then it was illegal, but if you will play for fun, nothing will be happen!

:cool:

Tigran wrote:

no, if you gonna play for money, then it was illegal, but if you will play for fun, nothing will be happen!

:cool:

a very sexy fred wrote:

gambling is illegal out here

:cool::cool::cool:

Heyyy I am Steve from Dallas, Texas. You know being from Texas.  I love my Dallas Cowboys(Americas Team) lol. But I am looking to come to Bali around Nov so it would be cool so meet people to watch the football games with. So lets keep in touch. By the way hows Bali? Thanks

Steve

i'm living in the jimaran area for the next few weeks, and am dying to find a poker game... nothing too high stakes, just a couple hundred thousand rupiah or thereabouts.  Have you had any luck finding other players?

slickrockets wrote:

i'm living in the jimaran area for the next few weeks, and am dying to find a poker game... nothing too high stakes, just a couple hundred thousand rupiah or thereabouts.  Have you had any luck finding other players?

The thread is an old one but the law is still the same.
Rp1,000 as a bet could see you spending some time in the big house.
I would suggest it to be a very bad idea.