Looking for work in Chiang Mai, Thailand

Dear all,

My name is Terence I'm 28 from Sunny old London. I have been working as an Estate Agent for the past 9 years in London both in sales and lettings for 2 big corporate companies. I recently come back from spending 3 weeks in Chiang Mai where I fell in love with everything about this small city. I am very keen to look for a permanent job in a organisation that has similar values to my own and would love to bring all the skills and abilities I have learnt over the last nine years to your organisation.

I would be looking long term and for a job that would help with a visa.

Please do contact me for more information or if you have a job that may interest me.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards
Terence

The job market is not as simple and easy as it may look. Plus the Thai government has their own thoughts on that.
On the other hand there is an Australian in town operating a rental agency called Perfect Homes. I know first hand he does use Thai agents, but you never know. You might also contact assistthaivisa.com. They take care of visa paper work. The owner is English and as I understand he is also a lawyer. They might be able to give concrete answers.
Another point is that the government is in a transition, so there is an extraordinary transition that is taking place, including scrutinizing immigration issues very carefully.
Good luck

Hi

Thank you kindly for the message I really appreciate that, I will look into the rental company you mentioned. I have been told by a few people sometimes you get lucky with work and other times its more difficult I did meet a few people out there who have been asking there companies if there is any positions available as I am prepared to to work in any field.

I have actually been speaking to Pete the manager from assistthaivisa he has advised me on a few things to do whilst I am back in the UK and said to pay him a visit when I return in February.