Any compounds with social events this week end in Jeddah ?

Hi All

Just asking about to see if any compounds or consulates have any social events on this week end eith tmrw or saturday for NYE !

cheers

Venesia compound

Hi Reeno, thanks for your reply, where is that compound please.

cheers !

How much renoo
Cheers

I will get the number and send it to you because I really donnu where it is exactly but one of my friends in jaddeh informed me couple of days ago that there will be a party at the new year in Jaddeh in it.

Thanks Reeno much appreciated !!

Hi Reeno & Frank
Is it exclusively for compound residents or open for everyone ?

Hi Nolan

Im looking for a compound open to all ( i expect to pay) as theres nothing on my compound ! The Venesia one i dont know untill Reeno gets back to us !

cheers !

the best place to go is US consul. always having parties and tonight they will have NY party but guest lists already close.

Ravedj

Thanks for your reply. i guessed that would be the case !! hey ho, next yr lol

All the best everyone for 2017

cheers !

they always have weekend parties.

Thanks Ravedj

Ive only been here a couple of months.  i intend to get my name down as a regular lol

cheers !

Even I'm looking for the same... if u get to know any, kindly let me know

Sandyy, theres something on in Sierra garden village but only if you know someone in there.

Apart from the American consulate ( full list) i havent heard of anything else in Jeddah.  Quiet night in then lol

Ditto if you hear anything i would be greatfull !

cheers !

My bad :( don't know any one there...

Anyways if u even get to know anything till the last, do let me know...

Thank you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Will do Sandy

I cant believe with the amout of expats here theres so little on !!  hey ho !

I am also looking but I have not found anything yet :(

Ommar 96,   I think we are stuck for tonight !!

I guess so

Happy new year guys ... even tho we couldn't find a good place but we still can celebrate today's event online 😂😂😂

I heard that if you a British citizen then you can attend a party in the consulate itself .. not sure tho

Thanks Malhanaq, but if lost the will to party now !! a movie a few phones and thats me !!

Happy new year to one and all !!

cheers !

Any idea on how to know about the social events happening in consulates ? And how to get passes ? Are there parties other than on new year ?

if you know someone inside the consulate it will be easier since they will an invitation to you by emails to have your name on the guest lists. US consulate always do parties and I dj a lot of time there . :)

What if we don't know anyone inside? 😒

S.khan89 wrote:

Any idea on how to know about the social events happening in consulates ? And how to get passes ? Are there parties other than on new year ?

what kind of parties you looking for , S.Khan89?

Dance, music ,drinks and dinners

S.khan89 wrote:

Sound nice, I did some times and join but it's can be only in private villas or compound not as open anywhere.

S.khan89 wrote:

all of those in 1 party ?

I mean, Drinks + Dance go hand in hand and dinner + music is another good combo.

But all 4 combined is a big no no