Runaway from A****

HI ,
I want to share with   everyone the bad experience  I had with **** . :dumbom:

Here it is .
You may know
The USA medical sytem is a labyrinth.

Here is what I just experienced with ***  they pretend to have  no delay , no maximum , and no elimination from past condition if filed on the top of CFE  ( obamacare compliant ).
**** first agent was unable to explain  their coverage in the USA system .I got then a supervisor more knowledgeable. He got irritated after a second call of clarification , obset at the 3rd one as well as  dedainfull like it is unimportant to make sure what you get when you spend 900 a month for 12 months ... Their application website was erasing part of the informations each time I would review it . So it was very time consuming to fill it and it could lead to a denial of the right in case of need  as the medical disclosure had been erased on the  printing ! in the *** version but not on their computors in France . They pretend they just needed my credit card , then were asked papers after, one at a time.  I was  follow my application because nobody would give me any back up otherwise  . The delay of treating the aplication to get approved was supposed to be   3 days maximum . As soon as *** had their application filled , their commission  , they refused to do anything anymore  .
It is a nice lady from *** who  did all the job for them before and after . But I did not get any approval in 3 days, neither 12 ,neither one month . I finally understood the perversity of the strategy of *** headquarter : as they did not want a possibly costy patient, but could  not refuse my file for medical reason by contract ( obama care compliancy )they simply let my file get dust , until I realise it was a no mans land and I had to take care of myself so to continue to get the medecin I need . It took me more than one month to understand this. I called them so many time that I know their waiting music at the phone perfect !. So I  shoped for an other insurance in a hurry . It was then too late for other insurance for january subsciption , and I was facing an other waiting month without adequate coverage ... as they would cover only one month later.
Hopefully I fond a lady capable to push my file  at blue cross blue shield dispite of the deadline 2 weeks before .   They provide the same service for the equivalent money without the financial input from the French sytem CFE.
The lady from ****  filed everything for me by telephonne and I had the subsciption active  within one hour ...

GDC

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Removal of the name of the company - can lead to defamation

You probably should share your experience in the French forum. Even though you're using the CFE French health care coverage in the US, this really only affects French expats who decide to stick with the French system while abroad.

Also, from what I heard (I'm no expert on the French system) the CFE isn't ACA (Obamacare) compliant, at least not entirely, especially when it comes to foreign health plans who are not legally bound by some provisions of the law.

TaiAn International Insurance nd confusing, I was uncovered when I first came to the United States; I heard so many horror stories and didn't know where to start. I found a company that I had a great experience with. They gave me fantastic advice and really help me find a policy that worked well for my needs. TaiAn International Insurance

I left out half of what I wrote for you opps.
I am sorry to hear about this experience, I hope TaiAn can help you as much as they helped me :)