Close

Schools in GOZO

Good morning  :)

I'm looking for some feedback on good English schools in GOZO for my 9 year old son.
My family and I have lived in the UK for 15 years but live in Bournemouth, UK currently and we are looking to move to Gozo next year.
I have my sister and her family already living in Malta but they can't give me any advice on schools for Gozo. I have fallen in love with the island and coming from Durban, South Africa the relaxed vibe is just what I yearn for.
I was looking at Victoria School known as the 'happy school'... what is everyone's thoughts on the school and the secondary school highly recommended for boys.

Look forward to the advice.

Kind regards
Janine Hornby

Hi
Did you have any luck finding a school on Gozo? We are in the same boat as you! 9 year old son.

Thanks

Lisa

Hi all, i am also interested in information on Gozo state schools. Can anyone share some info?

What do you think of Our Happy School in Victoria?
Is it only english?
Are there any sate schools that teach only english?
What about a good english private school?

thanks,
Jeff

jjslee :

Hi all, i am also interested in information on Gozo state schools. Can anyone share some info?

What do you think of Our Happy School in Victoria?
Is it only english?
Are there any sate schools that teach only english?
What about a good english private school?

thanks,
Jeff

Being retired I have not had anything to do with schools but saying that I have read about the Happy School and how good it is, all the villages have schools for younger children so a lot depends on where you live.   All the schools teach in English as well as Maltese, I don't know of a private school on Gozo.
Hope this helps and hopefully someone with more experience of schools on Gozo can help more.

Expatriate health insurance in Malta

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Malta

Moving to Malta

Find tips from professionals about moving to Malta

Travel insurance in Malta

Enjoy stress-free travel to Malta