Work oppertunities in Zilina

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all, my name is Jonathan (jonny, john or whatever you want haha).

I moved to Slovakia around two months ago to be with my partner full time as we discovered we are expecting a baby girl. I had a permanent job lined up in the uk but she wanted to be close to her family, (understandably)  so I have made the leap. If anyone has any infomation about any jobs or good ideas about who to contact and where to look that would be great. I have had some work oppertunities but they wanted Slovak speakers and I am only speaking basic phrases. I am qualified to teach English as a foreign language and have experience in a wide range of jobs ranging from manegment, landscaping and line assembly to being a yoga instuctor ect.

If any one has any ideas on how I could impliment my skills or where to look for work I would really appreiciate it. Also is it easy to be self employed here for a foreign citizen?
Thank you for any help.

Hi Jonathan,

Welcome to https://www.expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction and congratulations!

In the meantime, you can post an ad and creating your CV in the job in Slovakia section.

All the best,
Christine
Expat.com

Thank you very much for that I have posted

Kind Regards,

Jonathan