Arabic men/ American women

I recently started dating a Arabic man and I fell inlove within a month! Our cultures are different and I'm not used to the way he acts or does but that is what makes him so special to me! He does not want kids! Does that mean he dont want kids with a American or what? I dont want to get hurt!

Dear Crystal

hope you doing well

did you ask him directly why he don't want kids, and according to his answer you can know why

Best wishes

Dear Crystal,

As a bilingual bicultural Arab-American man, I'm  95% sure that you are being taken for a ride by this guy. He is probably deceiving you to believe that he loves you to marry him and take him to the US. I've seen this so many times in my life and I am talking from experience.

I suggest that you test him. For example, tell him that you are not a U.S. citizen. You just lived there since you're very young. Tell him that you are a Mexican instead or choose any other undesirable nationality. But be smart about it to make him actually believe it.

Do that and see what happens. If he truely loves you he wouldn't care. Otherwise he will break up with you in no time.

I have to warn you. I don't want you to get hurt, but be prepared for a heart break.

Also, don't try to confront him or ask him if it's true, because he will surely deny and do anything possible to make you think otherwise.