Required information

Hi

recently i have got an offer from libya (tripoli) as a public relation officer to Minister in Government sector ,they offered me 90,000/-INR +accomodation+food+convence.

I would like to know how is the work atmosphere in Government job and in which currency do they pay.

Welcome on Expat.com ghazala ;)

I hope that other members will bring their inputs soon to your discussion ;)

Regards

ghazala wrote:

Hi

recently i have got an offer from libya (tripoli) as a public relation officer to Minister in Government sector ,they offered me 90,000/-INR +accomodation+food+convence.

I would like to know how is the work atmosphere in Government job and in which currency do they pay.

90,000 what exactly, and what frequency annual or monthly ?. I work for the NOC which is government owned, it is pretty relaxed and easy going. You can generally ask to get paid in whatever currency you want into your bank account, I get British pounds for example.

By the sounds of it you will be put up in some form of guest house if you are getting your food included, I prefer having my own place (I stayed in a hotel for the first 8 weeks of being here).

Indian Rupees....about $1,900 USD

Sandman6 wrote:

Indian Rupees....about $1,900 USD

Cheers mate, I was being dumb and didn't look at the INR after the 1900 :dumbom: