Help me please!

Hi! I,m Leyre, a girl from Spain. I,m going to move to Miami the next May or June. I want to live there, so I need a job.  I'm lost. I do not know where can I find work. I do not know if I can be hired without a work permit, but do not know how to get permission. IŽm really lost.
If any Spanish living in miami read it, please to contact me for help. Nor do I clarified with the visas. If I get the tourist visa I can find a job?

This is my e-mail: [email protected]

Thank you so much!
Leyre.

Welcome on the forum Leyre :)

I will suggest you to browse through the different USA guide articles.  Some useful articles could be:

*Work in the USA

*Visas in the USA

Hope this may help you meanwhile.

Regards

I live in Palm Beach, Florida. NO, you cannot work with a tourist visa and cannot stay in the US. The whole world wants to move to the US - will not happen.

Hi lurman,

You want to start directing your questions about visas to a representative at the U.S. embassy that is nearest to you. Try doing an internet search to find out where they are. Normally, you have to get a job and the company that hires you will sponsor your visa application. I suggest searching for company web sites and see if you can apply to those companies over the internet. I'm not sure what field you work in or what level of professional you are at. If it is a professional job, many companies will give you an interview over the phone and if they wish to pursue you further, they will request you to fly over for an in-person interview. Just remember, an interview does NOT guarantee that you have the job!  If you are looking for entry level work, it could be a lot harder to find a position because the interview process is different. Be warned though, our economy isn't doing too good right now so it may be pretty hard to find employment. I have friends here in the U.S. who lost their jobs in 2009 and it took them 14 months to find work. These friends applied for EVERYTHING and it still took that long to find something. Good luck!