I'm Irish and moving to Cairo

Hi there. I'm an Irish teacher currently teaching in London but I will be taking up a teaching position in an international school in Cairo in August 2017. I was just wondering if there are any other Irish nationals in the city...perhaps even teachers....who might be able to offer me some information, advice  and guidance regarding my first days there...???

welcome :cheers:

Thanks for your reply. What are you doing there in Egypt? Are you in Cairo?

Personally i met only British but if you need any assistant, we'll do our best to help

Good luck

Thanks a million

I hardly met any British or Irish guys in Cairo but you will find them in Hurghada. But dont worry you will be fine. Egypt welcomes you. A whole new culture and wonderful people.

Shaheer

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : off topic

Hey mate welcome to Egypt hit me up with a message if you needed any help ..

I believe there's a great group of British, her in Egypt, how ever they are maybe shy, I know few online, there's a social club, and big deal of education board members, for the schools, university and language centers. About Irish, I'm not sure cause I didn't meet or know about any, however, you will be welcomed here from everybody, and you will find a lot to do and many people to meet, in other words, you will be very busy to look for them :p

hey!
Egyptian people are really friendly, maybe you will even feel like home.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need help!

What school will you be teaching? I'm moving there in August and maybe we can meet. I'm Alergica, but would love to meet you.

Welcome to cairo

You too

Hello

Send me your email so i can help you for anything around :)