Visas inquiry

hello am Henry from Uganda have been provided employment offer from a certain company in Oman been working with Dubai airport for about 3years now....but I left Dubai for vacation after I received my employment visa but since then my visas has expired but the company has not yet provided me with my arrival letter but whenever I contact the HR he always tells me to be patient that my visa is going to be renewed....
QUESTIONS ARE
(1)...HOW LONG DOES VISAS RENEWAL TAKE?
(2)....HOW DO I CONFIRM THAT THE VISAS GIVEN TO ME IS VALID?
   I will be glad if am answered....thanks

Hi henryhans,

Since you have not used any full-stops in your post, it is quite difficult to understand where one thought ends and another begins.

An employment visa's validity period if 3-months. If that visa has not been used within that 3-months, the company which had applied for and has got that visa would have to explain why the visa was not used. The company would, in turn, ask the employee as to why he / she did not join since all these would have been agreed prior to the visa being even applied for.

I am not even getting into all of these huge gaps which I notice in your post. Also there are many other discrepancies in what you are saying.

Employment Visa renewal should not take more than a day or two, since the company would be having the necessary labour clearance still, since the post was not filled.

Whether the employment visa issued to you is genuine or not cannot be confirmed by anybody since no one here has seen it.

Also, why would a company take the efforts to issue you with a fake employment visa, knowing fully well that you would be apprehended at the immigration desk in the airport the moment you show them the fake employment visa.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Off-Topic. Already has a thread.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

please how do you get this job offer, please am seeking for job in Oman too,am from Nigerian, please link me with the job information please,thanks.