Looking to volunteer around Manta.

Greetings from USA, Arizona. I will be helping a patient move to Santo Domingo, Jan 1st, then will have 10 days free to volunteer along the coast, giving care to anyone in need. I'm sure the earthquake rebuilding is back-breaking work. Anyone know of the best way to contact these small beach communities, such as Conoa to help?

What type of Doctor?
There are several opportunities to volunteer with medical missions that come here.

I am a Doctor of Chiropractic.

The medical missions I am aware of involve many medical specialities and related fields.....I am not aware of any which use Chiropractic Doctors.
Certainly there is a need for this but in the past missions I have done we were treating basic and largely unmet medical needs such as hypertension, diabetes, infections, parasites, etc.
Pain also accounted for a large number of complaints...

I will be volunteering with a medical team in Santo Domingo for a few days early January. Kind of in the right place at the right time. Hoping to create a path for Chiropractors to volunteer.

Awesome.......enjoy.........
Is the medical team Timmy by any chance?

Yes, a patient of mine was hired with them and asked me to transport one of her pets. So excited for her, and for an opportunity to serve in Ecuador!! Any insights on Timmy?

Yup, I've done a few missions with them when they need help.
I will be there with you in Santo Domingo...
PM me if more info