Do South Africans need return flight tickets to enter Cambodia?

Hi There,

I am planning to enter Cambodia to live at the end of Jan 2017. As a South African entering on an SA passport, do I need to have a return ticket booked out of Cambodia and can I get my visa on arrival? Any help or info appreciated.

Thanks
Michelle

You will be able to get a Visa upon arrival, Make sure to have a couple extra passport photos on hand as well. As for a round trip ticket i am not sure what the laws are in South Africa. Flying from America to Cambodia, they always give me a hard time about not having a round trip ticket but only because they are not clear about the immigration laws here in Cambodia. Despite the small hick ups I am always allowed to fly to Cambodia with just a one way ticket and never have problems acquiring a visa upon arrival.

Much appreciated! I am super excited

We are here now Mich going to either purchase a Condo or a 5 bed house

That's amazing! How are you enjoying it so far?

Hi...

All you need to enter is a valid passport and yes you can get a 30 day visa on arrival. After that visa runs out you can choose to renew for 30 days, 6 months, or a year at any travel agency. Cambodia is the easiest place to enter and you can extend your stay indefinitely if you choose. I hope that answers your question and if you have anymore feel free to email me *

Take care...

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you

Thank you so much for the info :)

You're welcome girl...I'm sorry I didn't notice in you're thread that you already had the answer to your question. But one thing they wrote isn't really correct. Don't worry about bringing passport photos. I never bring them because they just charge you a dollar on arrival which is probably cheaper than the cost of having them made in SA.  :  )