LOOKING FOR A JOB IN HCMC

Hello,

My name is Gil Farias, I am brazilian but I am presently living in HCMC, one year already, before I lived in China, three years. I am writing in order to somebody help me to find a job in this wonderfull city, HCMC. As a seasoned Industrial and Supply Chain professional with more than 30 years of experience in management and solutions development roles, I will make a strong addition to your organization. 

By combining my tactical skills with my leadership strengths and aptitude for problem solving, I propel organizations to exceed goals. Adept at gathering requirements, analyzing processes, and pinpointing areas in need of improvement in manufacturing, I develop comprehensive plans to streamline and improve operations.

Please consider the following highlights from my resume:

    Negotiated trading details regarding cost, quality, and delivery with global suppliers.
    Utilized Six Sigma Black Belt Master Black belt strategies to develop a successful team.
    Streamlined inventory management at a global factory.
    Multi-lingual communicator adept in quality system development, engineering and manufacturing processes,

My Salary expectation is about to USD$ 3,500.00 to USD$ 5,500.00

Many tanks in advance

Sincerely,

Gilvandro Farias

Hi Gilvandro,

I invite you to post your advert in the jobs in Ho Chi Minh City section.

Good luck,
Christine
Expat.com

Hi Gil,

Do you have phone number or email for communication?

hssirait wrote:

Hi Gil,

Do you have phone number or email for communication?

Please note - Contact details are not allowed on the open forums so should always be exchanged in private.