Singing

Hi Everyone,

I love to sing karaoke,but i dont have friends as an expat here

Is there anybody in a band looking for a singer just to sing and relax and have fun with the music?

count me in:)

Ok can you sing??? We can start a band together:) also can sing vietnamese as an expat

well i can sing but dont play any instrument. im Vietnamese btw so we can totally do both. Sounds great that you can sing Vietnamese

Heheheh im living here for some years. So can speak some Vietnamese. Learned the language at university of foreign languages in d 1:) so if you havr free time we can do backstreet boys live:)

backstreet boys live?!. lol. Sounds lots of fun alrd. your music genres?

Well when i was a teenager in the 90 s i use to sing a lot of songs from BSB... acapella:) you know their songs?

haha I did listen to them. They were huge!

Yes yes,i even went to their concert when they came to vietnam. :)

I missed that chance. So how would you like to do music though?  Do you play guitar?

No i dont play instrument. But i like to be one of the lead singer in band:)

I can play guitar and sing as well. ;) Nice to meet u sometimes

Minh Huynh: Lets pair up for music sometimes

There's a pretty awesome place called Yoko Cafe that do pretty awesome live music and they have open mic nights on Tuesdays. Might be worth checking out if you guys got the guts to brave an audience :)https://www.facebook.com/Yokocafesaigon/
addy: 22 Nguyễn Thị Diệu, 6, Quận 3, Hồ Chí Minh

Thank you for the suggestion!

I was looking for these places for long time where you could request a song and sing for fun.  Some places are really for locals although I can sing Vietnamese:)

The resident band plays mostly English songs. I think if you request a song and they know it they will play. A lot of old school rock, a lot of Beatles songs. You can guess why they named it Yoko cafe ;)

I'm totally into karaoke, forming a band, acapella, any music etc. Lets get a group going end of this week?

Well Im in totally

Me too