NOC or Release Letter

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all are doing well in your respective fields, I got the Job Offer from a Reputed company in Oman Back three months Ago when I was In my home country, I grab This Opportunity and Landed in muscat but when I joined the Organization the Scenario changed in terms of Roles and responsibilities at The Time of interview my interviewer discussed my job profile and roles and responsibilities which I would be doing here which I agreed and I signed the offer then I joined the Organization, after joining I have completed all legal formalities like labour Card And Medical and from second Day I joined my duty after that I reliaze that the profile which was shown to me was totally different as compare to the current profile in which im Working, further I tried to contact my management and Hr department of the company and I also Discuss the issue with them but no proper response came From their side now its been more than 2.5 months, as there was no proper response from the concern authorities I decide to search another job and by God grace I got one good opportunity from a different employer so now I want Help from you guy's  Please suggest me how can I approach my employer to release me or for  NOC..

Note: My New Job Profile is Accountant And Currently Im Working as Customer Service Assistant.

Hi Aquariansalman,

Please refrain from posting your same query all over the place. I see that you have copy - pasted your same post everywhere, including in my private message.

I understand your anxiety in receiving responses / possible solutions to solve your issues, but it should not become a nuisance for the forum users.

Understand that this is a purely voluntary service and no one is obliged to offer you any guidance or solutions. If anyone is responding, they are doing so purely on their own free will and not under any compulsion to oblige you.

So kindly refrain from repeating yourself here, there, and everywhere.

Now coming to your query ... Since you were explained about your roles and responsibilities prior to your accepting the offer, and you have a signed employment contract which states that you have a very strong case.

Catch the person who interviewed you, in person. Tell him that he / she is not playing fair, since what you were told and what you are being made to do are not the same.

Seriously threaten to drag them to the Labour Court and tell them that you will also complain against them in the Indian Embassy. Your employer will immediately take corrective steps.

If they fail to act, do exactly as you said you would. You will find solutions in your favour.

Hi good evening I am Dharmendra I am working in a cafe I working here from last 30 Mont's I went to vacation ones I came they are closing shop so they are ready to give NOC so I want to know what Will better NOC or release for join a new company. They take me sin they will not pay salary from 1St of February until I will fond I new job even accommodation so what I can do for it. Also I want to know how much I will get my full settlement . In Oman

Hi Dharmendra kumar yadavv,

In your case, giving you a 'release' will not affect your employer / sponsor in any way as they are shutting shop.

By giving an employee 'release' means that the company loses its labour clearance for that particular designation and shall henceforth be only allowed to appoint a local / Omani for that particular position.

A NOC is a no objection document which would allow the expatriate employee to shift jobs within Oman before the completion of 2-years.

Since your employer is withholding your salary and other payables, you should report their actions to the Indian Embassy, without any delay. Ask them to meditate on your behalf and help you get your due.

B very careful in terms of release and noc

Hello Mak24 :)

This thread is quite old and you may not have answers from all the participants.

We thank you, nonetheless, for your answer.

Regards.

Loïc

Serve the notice period if resignation accepted by the employer and get the NOC.