Let me know if i can be of any help

Hi, those who are new to the UAE and would like to have info, please let me know if i can be of any help. by the way, I am just offering my help and services and not looking for any financial gains.

hii thankz brothe fr ur postng o just wnt to jnow more bt dubai iam cmng thr for a job and iam geting only 1400dhm i wnt to nw wheter i can get a good job thr after cming and i have done my degree and have very good working profile and i am international sports person also so .. hws the cost of l;iving thr

What do you mean you only getting 1400? you are not serious!!

yes for now frm this consultancy i am geting only that much so i just want to know how much will i able to gte if i change a job

Depends on the job and the company and the experience you got.

i have good experince and i wnt to know change of job is allowed in dubai i am cming frm a

dude, you need to search on Dubai law, cause it is a little bit complected. but yeah, somehow you can change job but under some certain circumstances

hai, i am from india, seeking your help in getting a genuine sponsor in finding me a office boy job. my mail id is [email protected]. please reply me if you notice any such jobs within your notice. Thank you.

Hi, i want to learn arabic language. do have any idea where can i enroll for a class session?? hope a cheaper one..

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I was hoping that maybe I could get some advice and information on potential teaching opportunities in Abu Dhabi.

I am an ESL teacher currently teaching in Thailand. I have a 4 year degree in English Lit and a TESOL certification, as well as a year (+) of teaching experience.

Are there any opportunities for ESL, non-certified, teachers in Abu Dhabi?

Thank you in advance.

AW

Hey,

You can check with 
Berlitz UAE Tel: 02-667-2287
The Mother Tongue Center Tel: 02-639-3838 if you are in abudhabi..

Good to learn arabic!

Take Care

Arun

jewel512 wrote:

Hi, i want to learn arabic language. do have any idea where can i enroll for a class session?? hope a cheaper one..

@ aw05fi:

Hello and welcome to expat-blog :)

I would suggest you take a look at the information and links on this page about finding jobs in Abu Dhabi.

I hope this helps!

Best of luck and take care,
Haf