Something you need to ask about Shanghai ?

Hi all,
I've been in Shanghai for almost 4yrs now, can contact me if you have something need to ask which maybe I can help out ;)
and Welcome for the newcomer :)

Hi from Spain,
I would like to work in shanghai.
I am looking for a Job in Shanghai. I am marketing and sales manager and i have a huge experience.
Could you tell me some advice to find Job there??
Do you know some job local web ??
Thank you.
Frankie

Resilience wrote:

Hi from Spain,
I would like to work in shanghai.
I am looking for a Job in Shanghai. I am marketing and sales manager and i have a huge experience.
Could you tell me some advice to find Job there??
Do you know some job local web ??
Thank you.
Frankie

Hi Frankie,

you can look over 51jobs.com or shanghaiexpat.com or echinacities.com

Wishing you the best in your endeavor. May you find what you want.

Best regards,
Prashant

Hi Prashant & Zweetsal,

I am looking for Pickup / Drop taxi service to & from office & home for 500 rmb monthly. My house is 10 min away from office. Please advice..

Frankie, hope you know mandarin & Japanese language for Sales & marketing. 51 Jobs is next building of my office. I will try to speak to consultants there and let you know. But if you want a service desk jobs i can try in our company.

Cheers...
Faisal

We are thinking about traveling to Shanghai in July - any tips on Shanghai and suggestions on a route to follow from there, southwards possibly ending in Haikou would be welcome.
Also would you recommend starting in Beijing and traveling to Shanghai from there? Is it worth the travel?

I am a University / High School English teacher, and my wife is an Elementary teacher. We have 2 daughters, aged 2 and 4. We want to teach English while our daughters go to school and learn Mandarin. I would like to live where it snows one to two months out of the year; I want a three bedroom house with a yard; I want to be near the ocean, and I want clean air. Is this possible? Thanks.

Mike