From where to buy raw honey ?

Hi,

I couldn't get raw honey from the supermarket where I have searched.If you bought raw honey from anywhere in Riyadh please do let me know.

Your replies would be much appreciated.!

Have a nice week !!

You can buy it Serafina Restaurant & Gourmet Store. www.serafinariyadh.com

Thanks for your reply !

If you want mr.my husband is selling any kind of honey..just pm me

If you want sir my husband selling a any kind of honey,,but not from here he brought it from germany,,,and selling it..

creator wrote:

Hi,

I couldn't get raw honey from the supermarket where I have searched.If you bought raw honey from anywhere in Riyadh please do let me know.

Have a nice week !!

I know an honest man who owns a fleet of bees and have different kinds of honey his store on abu-bakar road exist #5 called alsheddy.
Good luck

Hello mr..
If you want my husband have any kind of honey,,he selling honey,,but its not from here its from other country and he sell it from here if youre interested i will tell my husband..

Saudi Visitors and Labor Consulting wrote:
creator wrote:

Hi,

Have a nice week !!

I know an honest man who owns a fleet of bees and have different kinds of honey his store on abu-bakar road exist #5 called alsheddy.
Good luck

Thanks you for the info, is the alsheddy is name of person or shop name ?
Can I know the exact address or landmark if any please...

aleemtech wrote:

Thanks you for the info, is the alsheddy is name of person or shop name ?
Can I know the exact address or landmark if any please...

A couple of weeks before I bought honey from a Friday market at a mosque. In case If you're interested, this is the location and I saw a shop here as well where they sell honey

Thanks bro...Do they sell pure honey or bottled one  ? I am in search pure honey!!!

They claimed "Pure",  who knows!  :lol:

Yep alsheddy shop you can follow him on snapchat he gives great information about honey production but in Arabic of course

Please tell me also where to find raw honey in Riyadh. Whatsapp me if possible +XXX

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Omi30 wrote:

Please tell me also where to find raw honey in Riyadh. Whatsapp me if possible +XXX

Didn't you see above replies?

Check reply#9

Oh, I think I missed that reply. Thanks for help!

Please kindly sent the Pure Honey details.
Thanks in advance

please give me details about honey

yes...if that is original please let me know..i need 1kg. my number is *** Athar Saqlain.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the open forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system if necessary. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

If it is red as sugar, most probably its not a pure honey! It is commercialized honey with sugar for the sake of profit. :mad:

I myself was fooled once, then i was introduced to a pure honey. It was a colloidal fluid and whitish in color. It tasted really sweet with just a drop of it.

Better get the real one, don't waste your money on those inauthentic honey available in the market. Let them know that you deserve what you pay for.

i will recommend http://www.delfaa.com it is the best online store(shop)in KSA (Riyadh) with fast delivery feature and at best prices.

Thanks, since it is online store, have u tried buying honey there & is it genuine honey ?

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : off topic

you may visit to this site to check your requirement, according to my past experience i found this site very useful

Please I need a Landmard for Alshaddy or the location.

If you want to buy honey in big quantity and packed condition contact Sunbulah Group in jeddah or Al Shifa Honey in Jeddah

You can get as much as you like

Big quantities like 100 MT / Month even also available

Very good prices