Looking for Spanish friend

Hi I'm Thai(male) interested to learn Spanish language, but instead of learning in school or attend the private courses, I prefer to know some one(male) who can be my friend as well.  I can learn Spanish from you and you can learn Thai from me. Any one interested please feel free to contact me.

Hi,

you should also post in the Bangkok classifieds > language exchange ;)

Hey man, Spanish dude here. Wouldnt mind to leaen some thai too. Got a couple other spanish friends also so if you like to party, we normally go out fridays, and we do speak a lot of spanish, but also a lot of english.

Hi, thanks for your reply. Could you please give me more details about the party, where do you normally go out and how can I join you. To let you know that I have no basic of Spanish language but interested to start it now.

Hello patprathana i'm spanish from Barcelona, i'm living in Bangkok i can help you if you want learn spanish...Hola Luis a mi también me gustaria saber donde son las fiestas de los viernes...

Un fuerte abrazo

David

Hi David, thanks for your reply.  I would love to meet you but I don't understand your Spanish clearly, does it mean you are free on Friday ? As I don't know where or how to join the party  will you meet me personally, pleas send me e-mail or facebook at [email protected] or text me on my mobile 081 8361929

Un fuerte abrazo

Pat