Looking for wife material in DaNang

Bazza139 wrote:

Many moderators enjoy a good giggle too

Only in their spare time as they're professionals and have a strict code of conduct they must stick to when working.
The 'experts' (I never liked that term) just help out on the forum in our spare time, mostly because a lot of people helped us when we were green and we feel we should give a little something back.

In that spirit, I have taken the time to find a video of a little pole dancing. I'm not saying this is Yogi, but I have my thoughts on the subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoKUlsSZiNE

Um, I know my mind needs modifying, but...

Moderators..?

Too moderate for this modern miss...      :shy

Too many spins here too...    Artfully or Awfully..?

That is the Question...  ..or, why do I still feel sick..?      :huh:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh2kLmWS9-o

Fred @ Yogi..?

Nah!   Bears are well known for falling out of trees...

The term 'Drop Bears' arose not from nothing...    :whistle:

Bazza139 wrote:

Hi.  I'm Bazza.  Let me paraphrase that post.

I prefer to live in life.  Wherever I am.

Retired?  I have never been so busy.   But I prefer to wear out,
..not rust out...

I meet a lot of friendly people.  Who I find interesting.
But then, I smile a lot...  Interested people are interesting,
so without imposing, I comment on their virtues.

I make a lot of friends by being one.
Without looking for an advantage for me.
All too often, serendipity strikes...

There is no "Too".   We are all people, not numbers
on a biological clock.   But you already realise that.

I'm tired too.  With too much money.   But I give myself
by volunteering my time for others.   I have completion.

Sadly(?) I'm very tolerant.   So I see the good in others.
Nobody needs to find anyone for me.   People find me.

My body doesn't like smoking or alcohol.  I often wish
I could, for like noisy parties; great social lubricants. 

I know very little about anything.   I'm eager to learn stuff,
so I ask a lot of questions.  Lots of fools have answers.

I meet a lot of ladies.  But a lot want a walking ATM, so
I just offer my friendship.    Works for me.

I live on a pale blue dot.  Planet Earth.   Far better than
Uranus, where I'm from.   I love living here.

I guess I'm not religious; unless panpsychism counts?
(Everything is born in the well of eternity: so lies beyond
both good and evil)   I wish I could believe, but Be (a) Lie For..?
..No thanks..!

I found my solution in understanding we are all unique
so if I (wish I could!) become bored and lonely, it is the old
answer-in-the-question of myself, not others to entertain me.

So I often work alone, happily.   Assistance is good, but
serving others brings better rewards than money.  For me.

I am so grateful I am not you

* this might help

http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F% … 7qPLmk6v0A

mean, lol

Lol...maybe honest?

yes, maybe, but I think we dont have to confuse him more about what he should or should not do if he is still "looking" for what or who he is not sure about...

If he wants to find a wife "material", he knows what he should have had first

If he really wants to find a soul mate, just lets the feeling leads his way

Cheers

"If he wants to find a wife "material", he knows what he should have had first"

Agreed.   M,M,M.    Meaning, Motive, Method.

..although ABBA's  " Money, Money, Money" ..?

..might work a bit better...     :proud

still mean, lol

..not in a rich man's world...     :cool:

Hmm.  You guys are funny.  I am getting very bored. Wrong thinking = wrong reasons = wrong answers. 

Must have started with wrong ideas.

🎤money, money, money, must be funny, in a rich man's world. Money, money, always sunny, in a rich man's world, ahaaaa🎧  Lol...

Works for some, not for some

I was bored then I was entertained when I found this thread lol😎

DaNangCity wrote:

Hmm.  You guys are funny.  I am getting very bored. Wrong thinking = wrong reasons = wrong answers. 

Must have started with wrong ideas.

Ah!   ..now we're getting somewhere...    ..we all hope..?    :idontagree:

Ok.  So maybe there is hope for me.

Merry Christmas

Hope is the last to die

Lower your expectations: you won't find what you
are looking for.     It will find you.

Forget the Holy days too.  We all live 24/7/365
It's called Life.  Be careful.  You're standing in it.

We all want the best for you         :top:

I'm sure there's hope for all of us🙂

Merry Christmas everyone

Sorry, wrong subject.  Moved to correct subject.

Moved to proper thread.

It takes courage to admit your reasoning is invalid.

He'll be Ok.

I am hoping that the America's outgoing regime finds no hope.

Reading your thread I immediately think of my aunt and feel a little bit sad of men's preferences in their women. There is no wrong or right of your like in whom you would be interested in, so my post is just simply share the story not a judgement or anything so please do not misunderstand.
My aunt is a very good lady, she has been taking care of my grandmother since my grandfather passed away about 20 yrs ago. At that time she was in her 20s, very beautiful (she is beautiful in her look and in her soul). Since she was very shy of meeting strangers, she was afraid of meeting man and that had made her a little bit not attractive in many men eyes. She missed her youth, missed the good time to get to know a right man. Now in her 40s, she is still very beautiful but is considered as too old to a like of most Vietnamese men. One thing about her is she is not into makeup, wearing nice dresses...and that many men do not like her. I know the reason but wonder why?? Instead, They like her older sister who got married, had 2 kids and is very good at wearing nice dresses and doing makeup. "They" are the men from Vietnam and also from the United States (Vietnamese men living in the States) that our families had tried to introduce her to them. "They" are in their 50s...

She's just in her 40s and is considered as old woman, which is so hurt to me to think of her situation. She is very caring, a real great wife (if she could be someday) and has her own house. Yet, men refused her. What do they think?? I feel sad.

So back to this thread, I guess a real good lady not interested in walking ATM is not the only criteria. A girl must be very good looking, know how to sweet talking, know how to dress up sexy, know how to make up,etc...yet she is still tradional enough in taking care of her husband and children and the house and not interested in party, being loyal,etc...? Maybe, but very hard to find. Sometimes, one can only know if the diamond is true one or the fake one, only judging from the outside may be your loss.

By the way, my aunt and my big families live in Da Nang. That's why I found this thread. Sorry if my post is a rant.

Not a (real) rant.     (Stay here to see some...)  :idontagree:

And you made some very valid points, HOWEVER...

Biology rules, Ok?   (Some?) men look for a wife,
family = children, some, other stuff.

40 is not forever, but from the primal function view..?

The biological alarm clock is ringing (very) loudly...     :o

..although?  ..she may well prefer quality to quantity...

Dear Bazza139,
She does not have any choices to prefer quality or quantity :). Unlike women from developed countries especially from western countries, Vietnamese women in her age do not have the chances to "choose" as simply men in my country pass by them. Anyways, she is living happily and I wish her to be happy always like that. Being happy does not neccessarily mean being with a man. Being single or in a marriage all has its own troubles and happiness at the same time.

Dear Anna:

You mentioned: "Rant"

Fear not.  Da Nang friends are teaching me to speak direct. 

Americans, are afraid to speak to each other. I am an EXPAT, to remain an EXPAT

The issue of women, and age, is addressed throughout the Bible.

God addresses this matter, many times, and in many ways.

Aussies just make you laugh about anything that they say.
I change my opinion about a likeable Aussie as soon as he blows tobacco smoke in my face.  Not my fault.  Smoking is illegal in Vietnam. "Currently all Australian states and territories have banned smoking in vehicles with children, in some enclosed public places, particularly most major company-owned workplaces, and most enclosed restaurants."  Aussies, Chinese, and Kowli are forced to obey non-smoking laws in Aussieland, China, and Kowliland.  Vietnam, the fine is 35 usd and never charged.  So they freely spread cancer, as jovial souls.

Subject: Your aunt, and women around forty.

1.  Human brains mature at 25
2.  Women go through their final hormone change before 27.
3.  Muscle cannot be grown after 45.
4.  Double Standard.  God started.  The Original Hebrew word for a woman is a beautiful work of art. An architectural design of beauty.  The Original Hebrew, as spoken by God Himself, for males is a potters word, denoting the crafting of a clay pot.
5.  Relationships usually fail, everywhere in the world. 
6.  Females begin to have Parkinsons and Alzheimers

https://www.alz.org/documents_custom/20 … igures.pdf

+What age does Alzheimer's usually start?
Of all the people who have Alzheimer's disease, about 5 percent develop symptoms before age 65. So if 4 million Americans have Alzheimer's, at least 200,000 people have the early-onset form of the disease. Early-onset Alzheimer's has been known to develop between ages 30 and 40, but that's very uncommon.

+Social Class distinction
Education
People with fewer years of formal education are at
higher risk for Alzheimer's and other dementias than
those with more years of formal education.

+ lower educational attainment may reflect lower
socioeconomic status,80 which may increase one's
likelihood of poor nutrition and decrease one's ability
to afford health care or obtain treatments, such as
treatments for cardiovascular risk factors.

We are faced with many things in choosing a female.  One of those things is the woman's diet, exercise routine, and of course her education.  The majority of the population of homosapiens lacks everything. 
We should find a suitable younger woman, whom we can assist in raising her to our level, before we die, and she will live longer and better.

+God
God immaculately incepted Mary at 12.  Mary delivered God Incarnate at 13.  When King David became old, God gave him Abishag, a beautiful 16 year old, with whom to sleep. 

Reference.  1 Kings 1New American Standard Bible (NASB)

David (King of Israel) in Old Age
1 Now King David was old, advanced in age; and they covered him with clothes, but he could not keep warm. 2 So his servants said to him, “Let them seek a young virgin for my lord the king, and let her [a]attend the king and become his nurse; and let her lie in your bosom, that my lord the king may keep warm.” 3 So they searched for a beautiful girl throughout all the territory of Israel, and found Abishag the Shunammite, and brought her to the king. 4 The girl was very beautiful; and she became the king's nurse and served him, but the king did not [b]cohabit with her.

Once David died, his wife remained.

Immorality regarding the faithful virgin of David arose, and was a mortal mistake:

1 Kings 2:19-23New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Adonijah Executed
19 So Bathsheba went to King Solomon to speak to him for Adonijah. And the king arose to meet her, bowed before her, and sat on his throne; then he had a throne set for the king's mother, and she sat on his right. 20 Then she said, “I am making one small request of you; do not refuse me.” And the king said to her, “Ask, my mother, for I will not refuse you.” 21 So she said, “Let Abishag the Shunammite be given to Adonijah your brother as a wife.” 22 King Solomon answered and said to his mother, “And why are you asking Abishag the Shunammite for Adonijah? Ask for him also the kingdom—for he is my older brother—even for him, for Abiathar the priest, and for Joab the son of Zeruiah!” 23 Then King Solomon swore by the Lord, saying, “May God do so to me and more also, if Adonijah has not spoken this word against his own life.

Please let me quote yours "Biology rules, Ok?   (Some?) men look for a wife,
family = children, some, other stuff."

I do get your point and do understand. It's 2 ways, as (some) women look for their men, family = children, some, other stuff, the way to get rich, or to live a fancy life?

As I say, nothing is wrong or right, each has their own preference and I never judge either man or woman for their decision in this matter, and nobody should. What I really feel is, many men often judge women (especially ones from poor countries) that they are looking for a walking ATM. Then a real good woman (like my aunt's situation) could also disturb by the true that men passed by her for some reasons that are ridiculous to me. Sometimes, we need to be realistic and realise what are true values we are lookin for in a person that are important to our ow values and morals; rather than fancy things.

I have decided, if you do not mind, to provide some scripture regarding the obamination and mutts.

Have any of you  read, or listened to, Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God, by J. Edwards.

The USA had an epidemic of suicide, during the Great Awakening.  Edwards had to be removed from the pulpit to keep people from killing themselves.

Anyway,  here are some verses on what God will due these people.

Leviticus 26:14
'But if you do not obey Me and do not carry out all these commandments,

Leviticus 26:16
I, in turn, will do this to you: I will appoint over you a sudden terror, consumption and fever that will waste away the eyes and cause the soul to pine away; also, you will sow your seed uselessly, for your enemies will eat it up.

Deuteronomy 11:28
and the curse, if you do not listen to the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside from the way which I am commanding you today, by following other gods which you have not known.

Job 8:6
If you are pure and upright, Surely now He would rouse Himself for you And restore your righteous estate.

Psalm 1:3
He will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, Which yields its fruit in its season And its leaf does not wither; And in whatever he does, he prospers.

Psalm 37:22
For those blessed by Him will inherit the land, But those cursed by Him will be cut off.

Zechariah 5:3
Then he said to me, "This is the curse that is going forth over the face of the whole land; surely everyone who steals will be purged away according to the writing on one side, and everyone who swears will be purged away according to the writing on the other side.

Zechariah 5:4
"I will make it go forth," declares the LORD of hosts, "and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of the one who swears falsely by My name; and it will spend the night within that house and consume it with its timber and stones."

Malachi 2:2
"If you do not listen, and if you do not take it to heart to give honor to My name," says the LORD of hosts, "then I will send the curse upon you and I will curse your blessings; and indeed, I have cursed them already, because you are not taking it to heart.
Treasury of Scripture
The curse of the LORD is in the house of the wicked: but he blesses the habitation of the just.

curse

Proverbs 21:12 The righteous man wisely considers the house of the wicked: but God …
Leviticus 26:14 But if you will not listen to me, and will not do all these commandments;
Deuteronomy 7:26 Neither shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you …
Deuteronomy 28:15 But it shall come to pass, if you will not listen to the voice of …
Deuteronomy 29:19 And it come to pass, when he hears the words of this curse, that …
Joshua 6:18 And you, in any wise keep yourselves from the accursed thing, lest …
Joshua 7:13 Up, sanctify the people, and say, Sanctify yourselves against to …
Psalm 37:22 For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that …
Zechariah 5:3,4 Then said he to me, This is the curse that goes forth over the face …
Malachi 2:2 If you will not hear, and if you will not lay it to heart, to give …

younger women need to do the same.

Men grow up about forty.

Younger women want men who cannot control anything, and ignore the older who have been proven.

Males do not even trust their OWN manhood before about 40 +.  Soldiers are sent to fight, and die, and resist torture, before they are old enough to vote.  Women are called to maintain virtue.  Men are to be teachers of women, not lascivious performers.

I bow before your values: the correct ones.

Sadly?   No, for we are all unique.

Many people miss the point.   Everyone in the world
can do something better than anyone else.  So can I.

All contrast is necessary for Appreciation

* See?   ..now that is what we call a good rant...   (fear of 'God'...)    :whistle:

Hi Danang City,
Well, first of all, thank you very much for not taking my posts personally. I never meant to hurt anyone's feelings at all.

Secondly, I appreciate and respect any reasons you are highlighting as they are your own values and judgement and eventually decisions for you to decide on doing or not doing something. So no worries, they are all valid and I won't have any debates for whatsover. I just want to share, that I am Catholic, devoted and I know what you are quoting in the Bible as you are Christian as you addressed yourself previously.

I do not read Bible much and maybe I do not know as much as you, especially when I'm younger than you so my knowledgement in everything is very limited. Only one or two things I know about God and love:
- God loves us and never wants us to be lonely just because of our old age. Whatever Bible might say about choosing a woman, I would never take its words as black and white. If we believe Bible is the way God talks to us, it means God will talk everything in LOVE as LOVE is God Himself. Should God tell man: dont marry the woman in her old age? While woman is also His daughters? What I remember in Bible is: God tells us to marry man/woman with some good virtues that are suitable for keeping a good marriage. Since virtues could help both persons stand still and hold on each other during difficult times. So I belive that's the only criteria you should take into account when we look for our partner, in order to have a good marriage.
- Women and their mental health problems. Again, it could also apply for men, am I correct? In 100 men and 100 women, there should be women and men have health problems; it might be equal to each gender.

Lastly, for whatever reasons, nobody has rights to judge you for what you choose to do or not to do so I think it is not necessary to list down the reasons. Only you should know what it's best for you and be responsible for that. Just please keep in mind that every post here are inputs for you to take home and might rethink about what are true values you should be looking for in a woman, in order to find a real diamond fits for you among many fake ones in this life.

All the best to you :). Happy living in Da Nang!

Under the froth & bubble, we are all capable of objectivity,
but remember the ones complaining of being a walking ATM
are also those seeking to escape their own capitalist values:
quantity = quality.

Muddying the water hides the depth       :blink:

Regarding make up and age, my VN wife NEVER wears make up or lipstick and I LIKE IT that way. She was forty years old when we married, and I was older, so age for either of us was not a problem.

Regarding "Muscle cannot be grown after 45" at post #66 above. That is incorrect.

Relax and enjoy the rants, Ralph.

..as the silent majority do...       :idontagree:

Ah ..the never ending search for a mate .

Yogi ( an Aussie) has found great success in attracting females here by very simple means.

Yogi speaks with a German accent.  They think your rich.😆😆

" ze name is Yogi........Yogi Neuchwanstein."

Just tell them you have a little weekend cottage in Bavaria.....they'll find it on google.

:huh:

Poor Yogi!

Ah Nothing, you are barely there: Bear it!

Bees & Bears are busily involved in Honeys, but...
..yer previous life as a caterpillar is over...

And now?  You flit from flower to flower, fertile
and free.  As befits all Butterflies.  Yes, Yogi has
found his true calling in life.   Evolving DNA via
involvement with fair maidens?   Why not?

Your cover is blown, 007.   The world knows the
news about your nefarious nookies and despite
the baritone tunes you use so well, seduction is
now out of the question.   

You should have stayed with the humour. 
The silky soft fur doesn't do it any more...   

Get Smarter         :cool:

When on earth will people learn to spell "humor" ?

Not when.   Where on Earth..?

There's a few good rants on youtube about Americanese...

Sadly, the English language came via England...     :blink:

Check this out!   Spellblinding stuff.!!!   (especially the gravity bit)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct … IOLT9srL-Q

Sadly?   Yes, folks; she's a pro. comedienne... :nothappy:

Bazza139 wrote:

Poor Yogi!

Ah Nothing, you are barely there: Bear it!

Bees & Bears are busily involved in Honeys, but...
..yer previous life as a caterpillar is over...

And now?  You flit from flower to flower, fertile
and free.  As befits all Butterflies.  Yes, Yogi has
found his true calling in life.   Evolving DNA via
involvement with fair maidens?   Why not?

Your cover is blown, 007.   The world knows the
news about your nefarious nookies and despite
the baritone tunes you use so well, seduction is
now out of the question.   

You should have stayed with the humour. 
The silky soft fur doesn't do it any more...   

Get Smarter         :cool:

:lol:

"DNA evolving....nefarious nookie"...

I can only wish yogi's magic mike won't just fall off  :joking:

Closed