Best solution for FAST internet

Hi im considering to move to Ethiopia for few months and work online for my company based in Slovakia, I would use VPN to connect to my computer, from my previous experience in Ethiopia internet  is terrible. I would like to ask if there is any solution for me, I was thinking of connecting via mobile data 4g or in the case of out of Addis 3g internet. Can someone tell if it is going to work fast enough for VPN i would need speed of 1,5 mega bits in Addis and in Mekelle. Thank you so much

Hi,

Last time 3g was ok outside Addis, sometimes speeds over 500 kbytes per second, and good ping rates.

In Addis itself, the 3g network seemed congested and unreliable.

that you, so not really goog news for me

yeah i know i'm a programmer by profession, if your life depends on good internet connection, avoid Ethiopia

I'm not big computer expert do you think that this speed is going to be good for using VPN ?

Yes was using Psiphon one month ago good enough for Viber & Facebook in Gondar, at the time the entire 3g in Addis was shut down because of the protests.

If your work depends on stable internet, look for other countries to work in

i have my reason why i want to go to ethiopia :D if it will make problems than i will take my visit short. i tried to go far far away from my router so the internet will be at the speed of 500 as you sad and it was working well.

so the best solution for my would be to buy sim from ethiotel, are just buy 1gb each time and need right ?

Business lines.
Best internet i have seen is on a landline pout into a business office.
Ask at ETC about one of their new lines for a Business......snag might be they may ask for a valid business license..