New Expats to Chengdu

Hello All,
May I ask you some questions about Chengdu. Are there any Arabic or English primary school (kindergarten) for children aged 3-7 years, and what is the cost of it. Also, the cost of medical insurance for a family of three children. Note that we don't speak Chinese. I got a job offer at UESTC. could you please also let me know the cost of living there for my family.
Thank you.

Been asking my friend,  will reply you soon. :)

there are many international kindergartens in Chengdu, like Golden Apple Kindergarten, Songqingling International Kindergarten, so don't be worry about the education of your children. and the living cost near UESTC is not expensive, coz there is a university there. and it will be very convenient for your family living there. hope you will enjoy your life here and fall in love with Chengdu.

There are many international kindergarten in Chengdu, The most famous kindergarten is Golden Apple  with 23 different locations in Chengdu. each year cost is about  8,100USD  per year.

UESTC has two campus, one in the city and the other is on the outer skirt of Chengdu. The cost for living for either area is not expensive.

The health insurance for one family is about 700USD .

Hope the above information could help.