Living in Ireland

You are living in Ireland, or you used to live in Ireland.

Share your experience!

How would you describe life in Ireland?

Has it been complicated to settle down, to find an accommodation and a job?

Is it complicated to make friends in Ireland?

What would you recommend to people who would like to live in Ireland?

Thanks in advance for your participation

Does anyone know approximately what it costs per month to live very modestly (one person) in Ireland?

Have a look to this topic: cost of living in Ireland (only one answer but it might help...)

How would you describe life in Ireland?Peaceful,fun,uncomplicated

Has it been complicated to settle down, to find an accommodation and a job? We were welcomed with open arms. Accommodation no problem we retired here. Don't need a job anymore

Is it complicated to make friends in Ireland? "Smile, laugh, don't keep on about "when I lived in ..." Don't be afraid to take the first step.

What would you recommend to people who would like to live in Ireland?
Do it

Thank you hunros for contributing :)

Aurélie

I'm in Tipperary town. If somebody is living in Tip town or nearest.... can contact me: [email protected]

Come on! ;)

Living costs in Ireland will depend on where you are planning on settling. Dublin obviously has a much higher cost of living than say in Cork or other towns. For TWO PEOPLE sharing an apatment in Dublin the cost would be approx €500-€1000 per month depending on which area you are looking at. In Cork you would expect the cost to be about €400-€800 per month. This again all depends in the location and the type of property you are looking for. Daft is a great company that is worth looking at. They have all rentals in Ireland with prices and pictures! [Moderated: No free advertisement on the forum please]