Girls girls and girls !!!!!

dont know how to start but i was searching around in this nice site and search everywhere and i learned alot of things about living abroad,but.... i saw alot of guys and am one of them Unfortunately :( when woman wrote a new topic i can see alot of Replies. but when a man write new topic i didnt see any replay .. guess men always looking for girls on here and i get alot of messages told me that
" badway4ever this site is not a dating site" heheheh but i stopped sending msgs to girls bcoz i believe that one day i will find my angel :) ....

badway4ever wrote:

i stopped sending msgs to girls bcoz i believe that one day i will find my angel :) ....

I hope you did or you'll get banned very soon (looks like you're insisting on the same topic).

You've been warned two times... if we receive any complain about your activity we'll instantly ban/delete your account

heheheh man u funny :)

this is the funniest thread i read this year lol

:P

lol, a year late but heres what i think: girls are a rare commodity in Gulf Countries, they beckon and all guys respond to the call, some are more direct, some are discreet. u can have gals who post topics bout wanting to hook up, and guys posting replies whilst others send msgs.

when its guys doin the postin, we have to jump thru the hoops to get acknowledgment, and we view all other guys as "competition", really big fish in a very small pool.

so u see, guys will ignore other guys, or wont focus on makin guy friends coz, honestly, i think we handle that dept rather well irl, just look @ the workplace.

its not a sexist thing, its a survival thing :P

happy hunting ;)

heheheh its not late dude i like that big fish in small pool :) u right man but ur friend dont like it :) i had some but after i post this topic i lost them heheheh i guess he always check my messages. he took all my women :P