Tax Law 13,254/2016

In transfering funds into Brisil recently i was asked to comply with the above mentioned law, having read this LawI can find no complyance on my part, as i have not sent any money from Brisil only sent to Brasil. so if any other person has encountered this problem and how have the managed to resolve it.
Richard

Sounds like typical indifference and lack of professionalism one finds with people working especially in banks and government agencies.

Very possible that someone is make something up, probably because their employer doesn't require the employee to know their jobs.

I'm looking forward to hearing from others.

This Tax law is going to be implemented in April next year at the moment the banks are just toying with the idea and how it could work. HSBC Cambio tried it last year, so i sent my funds back, the next time it was passed no problem atall, Now its the Cambio of Bradesco trying it on, after several telephone calles i eventually had the money paid into my account, but was warned i would have to submit a tax form from bnrasil and information of where my funds were coming from, to sum it all up after i responded to the cambio operator he said you are in Brasil not England. that says it all.

How is Banking at Santander, any one have had bad experiance of bank holding mony or requestion relating to Law No 13,254/2016