To those who cooks at home with a gas stove

Hi everyone,

Anyone using those LPG or natural gas stove cooker?
Recently noticed the flame on my stove is becoming weaker/smaller and I suspect something is wrong with it.

Can anyone recommend someone who can come to my place to inspect where the problem is and maybe repair the gas stove or maybe the piping system? I am staying in the Klang Valley.

Thank you!

Just to share, I found these guys and got them to repair and service the gas stove in my kitchen ejtrading.com.my
Their contact details are on the website.

Found out that actually, there is something known as competent gas contractors, whereby they have to undergo training to be certified as competent by Suruhanjaya Tenaga. Just like a doctor, you wouldn't want an uncertified doctor to operate on you because of the possible danger and risk. I checked their company name on Suruhanjaya Tenaga to verify their claim as a competent gas contractor here (under Selangor state).

At one time we were shocked by news of fake uncertified dentist in Malaysia, I believe it is better to be safe and verify yourselves.

Anyways, just sharing this information for anyone who is looking for someone to do inspection, repairs, servicing and installation for gas cooking stoves. Cheers