Planning to move in Singapore

Hi Friends,

I am from  Nepal but currently in Dubai. So I am planning to come to Nepal, so just wanna know how hard is it to find a job especially in F&B fields. Please, expecting from Nepalese people to answer to this question. Need help or advises from you guys.

Find a job without a sponsor (any company) is highly difficult. Even in recent days can be seen after company hired you and apply for working visa, it is rejected by the government. Try to get a sponsor before you come here which is the costliest city in the world.

Thank you so much for your reply. Please advise me, how can I find a sponsor and what are these sponsors? Are they Singaporean locals and what can we achieve from them?

Sponsor means a company who will be sponsoring your employment here. So, that after they elect you, they can apply working pass or employment visa for you. You may check local job portals here such as JobsDB.com.sg  or JobStreet or recruit.net and so on to check the job openings related to your current experience then apply online.

Avoid any consulting firm who asks money as its illegal in Singapore. Good luck.

Thank you Brother. Please do not mind asking one more thing for last time. I know its very hard to get approval from the government for expats but its also not impossible though, right???? Like lets say, if a company takes an interview while searching for a job and if they are impressed then they will follow up the procedures and i can get the job, right.. Sorry if I am disturbing you.

You are absolutely correct. It's not impossible to get a sponsor and visa, what I said earlier was that it's difficult. If your employer who selected you can justify to the govt while applying visa for you that you are fit into the position which was available in local market for sometime and after didn't find a suitable candidate they started looking from outside then I don't see why you will not get the visa. All the best.

Basically, you only have a chance if you have niche skills and/or experience that is rare and in demand in Singapore, because any suitably skilled local has to be hired first (by law) and the employer has to show to the authorities (when they apply for your visa) that they have tried but failed to find such a suitably skilled local.
You do not specify your skills, other than saying that you are in Food & Beverages. This  is not my industry, but I have problems imagining jobs in that field that cannot be done by locals. If you know any, you should concentrate on these and forget about any others!

Thank you to both of you for great advises... I really appreciate it