HOW CAN GET NOC

MY SPONSOR BLOCKED MY VISA AND HE ISSUED NOC LETTER TO ME . THIS LETTER I SUBMITTED TO MY NEW SPONSOR . NOW MY NEW SPONSOR TELLING NO WAY FOR TRANSFER VISA WITHIN OMAN BECAUSE YOUR VISA BLOCKED BUT NO ISSUE TO COME BACK

Please don't post in caps lock.

sorry please respond my doubt if you know

Hi muhammed masthoom,

If you cannot do a visa transfer, exit the country and come back again. You have an NOC. And you have a new employer. So what is your concern ?

Do as your new employer / sponsor says.

Sir,
     my old sponsor block my visa and issued noc . have any problem to leave oman after the noc period?   my labour card have one month more . please give me reply

Dear sir,
            my company is now blocked by rop. So, have any problem to me for leave oman ? please le me sir

Hi muhammed masthoom,

Whether you would be allowed to exit the country or not would depend on why your company has been blacklisted by the Royal Oman Police (ROP).

ROP would not blacklist a company unless there are some very serious and valid reasons for doing so.

Now what role you have in the plot would decide on your exit, or otherwise.

Dear sumithran sir,
                          I have noc letter from old sponsor and my visa will expire 
next jan 15.  whether i leave oman before jan 15 without cancel my visa.is it will automatically cancel after my labour  card validity i mean jan 15 ?  please give reply sir

Hi muhammed masthoom,

On expiry of a resident card, it does not automatically get cancelled.

A minimum waiting period is granted - just in case the resident card holder is unable to renew it in time. But therere will be a penalty for not renewing it in time.

And if the card holder were to return to Oman, then there would be a fine waiting for him / her for the lapse in renewing the resident card.

HEllon, I worked in Oman for two and a half years ago I went for vacation and came back changed to another sponsor through another office,but before I went to this new sponsor I was searching for a job outside but don't succeed. So know am still searching and an hopeful but I was told i must have NOC. my question is, is it possible for me to get it after finishing a year with my current employer?

what you like please clear ask
you want Noc from old sponser ?
why u like to join him again

Hi friends,
I was working in Oman but decided go back  to India within 10 days due to some personal reasons/official reasons ( I came to Oman on 15 the Jan 2018 and returned on 31st  Jan 2018  ) I got  my visa cancelled and dint got NOC from my company where I was working.

One of my friend has told me that he has some connections and he can arrange for the NOC, then I can come back  again to Oman .either on a visit visa and search for a Job, or get job visa from Oman directly and come back to Oman(but the PRO told me that there is no ban for me As I haven't completed my probation period.  my Iqama was issued)
Also is there is any issues for me to got to any other GCC as I my visa has cancelled already?
Please advice.
Haris